Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 4th, 2013, 04:45 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hepzibah - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Not much - just send a message to all members of the ERB, include the design, and be sure to give some thanks. No need to wait on every single response, but be sure to post the messages here for our consumption.
Okay, thanks.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 4th, 2013, 05:16 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, sent to ERB.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:20 PM
C3G Super League MVP

From david:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Hepzibah

I’m listening to Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Ballet music. If I hear any giggling, I’m going to whop you all with my parasol! You’ve been warned.

Expert Tracking
Probably needs a comma after “add 2 to Hepzibah’s movement” and “height of 5 when climbing”. Is there a tracking number? Oh, there it is: 5-46154-140.

Theme check: Since this is done when you can’t attack, it’s likely to be used to move away from engagement as much as it will be used to move towards the opponent. I was looking at Winter Soldier, Blade, and Kraven; and they allow movement that facilitates striking at the “tracked” figure or moving towards it.

Pheromone Distraction 16
Would you like to know what’s even more distracting? Tchaikovsky’s wonderful Nutcracker! You’d better not be laughing!

This presents a pretty cool threat for opposing melee units who need to close on her.

Final Thoughts
Neat design.

Next time: All 104 of Haydn’s symphonies!!!

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good point about Tracking. Do you want to look at the other abilities and perhaps modify this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:49 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Good point about Tracking. Do you want to look at the other abilities and perhaps modify this one?
I was looking through, and maybe something like Blade's would be cool.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 5th, 2013, 12:21 PM
C3G Super League MVP

How about something like this:

EXPERT TRACKING 2
Before taking a turn with Hepzibah, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Hepzibah's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2 for Expert Tracking. If you do, Hepzibah may only attack the chosen figure this turn. When moving with Expert Tracking, you may ignore Hepzibah's height of 5 when climbing and elevation changes up to 2 levels count as one space.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks good to me ZJ, but I'm not great at grammar. Keeps the theme and all that though. When the time comes I got your Sidekick playtest covered. Unless someone else really wants it, because it's a favorite character or team or whatnot.

C3G team building links.
Old April 6th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
How about something like this:

EXPERT TRACKING 2
Before taking a turn with Hepzibah, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Hepzibah's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +2 for Expert Tracking. If you do, Hepzibah may only attack the chosen figure this turn. When moving with Expert Tracking, you may ignore Hepzibah's height of 5 when climbing and elevation changes of up to 2 levels count as one space.
Just a minor wording fix. Otherwise it looks great
Old April 7th, 2013, 09:28 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Thanks, I'll add it to the SP in a little bit. Anyone else have comments here?

Thanks, REJ!

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:14 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd call it Blood Tracking (to explain why it doesn't work on Androids) and change the +2 max to +3 (to match Blade).

Quote:
Old April 7th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Blood Tracking is already in use on Wolfsbane. Maybe something with 'scent'?

Scent Tracker?
Enhanced Senses? (is that one already used as well?)
Scent of Blood?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 7th, 2013, 12:39 PM

Expert Blood Tracking?

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library