Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Notices

Old October 10th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest Thread - WASTELAND!

Looks great! Thanks for the submission!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 10th, 2017, 02:54 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

JUST 9 DAYS before the deadline!!
We've got some great submissions already, looking forward to what everyone else has got in store!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:11 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Since my map uses both the RotV and BftU sets, if I make a second map does it have to be from the SotM Set?
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Since my map uses both the RotV and BftU sets, if I make a second map does it have to be from the SotM Set?
Yup, that's correct. It would be sweet to see another one from you! (And everyone else who's submitted. (And everyone else who hasn't submitted yet.))

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Yup, that's correct. It would be sweet to see another one from you! (And everyone else who's submitted. (And everyone else who hasn't submitted yet.))
Gah. I hate building with the SotM. It’s the only Master Set I don’t have a solid competitive map for.
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Gah. I hate building with the SotM. It’s the only Master Set I don’t have a solid competitive map for.
Ha, understandable. But what a great chance to practice, right?

Actually, you do have the option of using the Marvel set, which can make some good wasteland terrain. I think you would be solid if you mix Marvel and BftU, even if you used a BtfU in your first map. Come to think of it, I may have even lied. Since your BftU in your first map is being counted as an expansion, you could probably get away with having a second map using BftU as the primary master set. I'd be okay with it, but it would be better for a second opinion. @Sir Heroscape @TREX @Tiranx , this was one of the original rules, do you have a solid guideline on this?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:26 PM

The subtext from guideline #3, Section1 indicates that you must use a different master set and may reuse 1 expansion with the second submission. Your first submission by default uses RotV as the master set, therefore making BftU an expansion. Your second submission can include BftU either as the master set and/or one of the expansions.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:18 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are the two maps I wish to enter into the contest! I wasn't sure exactly as to how I should post this, since I can't post pictures. I have the bios for each of the maps at the end of the instructions. I'm very excited!

Swamp Fire

In the great swamp of Marr, there once existed a massive nest of Vipers. As the initial opposition against the Marro forces, this Viper nest proved to be an important location for Jandar and his Ullar allies. For years, the Marro forces struggled to take down this nest, even Tor-Kul-Na and his forces had to retreat due to heavy losses. Utgar simply couldn't find an answer against the attacks from the Vipers, that is until Shurrak and an army of Obsidian Guards entered the fray. The great Viper nest was completely decimated, resulting in the fall of one of the last strongholds left in Marr. Now, it is a scarred landmark, a painful memory to the allies of Jandar.

Henge Arena

A once great arena of Valhalla where the greatest of champions would battle in front of tens of thousands, the Henge Arena is far past its former glory. Now, it is but a relic from a once glorious, yet nearly forgotten civilization. Since the search for the wellsprings, the Henge Arena has been the battleground for many battles against the forces of Utgar, reviving it from obscurity.

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 19th, 2017 at 01:57 PM. Reason: added links
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...zlLM1gzNmltUmM
These are the two maps I wish to enter into the contest! I wasn't sure exactly as to how I should post this, since I can't post pictures. I have the bios for each of the maps at the end of the instructions. I'm very excited!
I'll take care of it for ya. I'll just edit your post and add the pictures, updated links for download and bios...that way it's a little easier for us to access. And thank you for your submission!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:13 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
The subtext from guideline #3, Section1 indicates that you must use a different master set and may reuse 1 expansion with the second submission. Your first submission by default uses RotV as the master set, therefore making BftU an expansion. Your second submission can include BftU either as the master set and/or one of the expansions.
What he said.
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:26 AM

JUST 6 DAYS before the deadline!!
We've got some great submissions already, lets see some more. Calling all those that have participated in the past, waddaya have up your sleeves?

@TheSparkleInYourWater @Skylord163 @TheEpicAlpaca @capsocrates @Tornado @Dad_Scaper @Colorcrayons @Dignan @All Your Pie @GaryLASQ @GeneralRolando @legoboy @lonewolf @master4sword @NecroBlade @quozl @rednax @R˙chean @Sherman Davies @Yodaking @A3n @Herofly @Dr.Goomonkey @TheTravelingScaper

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 12th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 03:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest Thread - 6 DAYS LEFT!

I'm sitting on a map design right now but I was hoping to actually build it before turning it in. I'm not sure if that will happen or not as I don't have any place to build maps at the moment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla