Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 23rd, 2021, 03:12 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Sin

The Book of Sin

C3G MARVEL WAVE 53
THE END?

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America set.
Its model number and name are #025 / Sin.

Character Bio - "Oh, Brock. I don't want to cow the world. I want to burn it to ashes and cinders." -- Sinthea Shmidt
"I'm Crossbones. My girlfriend's known as Sin... We'll be your murderers today" - Brock Rumlow

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 28th, 2023 at 11:12 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 03:12 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Sin - Design

NAME = SIN
SECRET IDENTITY = SINTHEA SHMIDT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TERRORIST
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

SADISTIC DISTRACTION
If a figure that you control attacks an opponent's figure that is engaged with Sin, you may reduce the enemy figure's Defense number by 1, or 2 if the attacking figure is a Terrorist or Mastermind.

HYDRA ASSAULT
Once per round, if Sin ends her turn engaged, you may take a turn with a figure you control that is a Terrorist, Mastermind or named Red Skull. You may not take any additional turns.

RUTHLESS COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Sin is not destroyed by this attack, all skulls rolled count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

Last edited by Ericth74; December 29th, 2021 at 10:24 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 03:13 PM

Art:

Last edited by Ericth74; December 28th, 2021 at 06:26 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 03:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Solid design. Is there not actual comic art of her out there? I’m pretty against adding backgrounds to png comic art if it can be avoided cause it never matches and doesn’t look good.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 04:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Neat design. Sadistic Distraction is kinda two things in one right now - I wonder if swapping the order of the two effects might be better? Since it starts off with a once per round bit, but there's an always-active bit after that.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Neat design. Sadistic Distraction is kinda two things in one right now - I wonder if swapping the order of the two effects might be better? Since it starts off with a once per round bit, but there's an always-active bit after that.
I agree. I'd almost suggest splitting them out to make it cleaner to parse.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Solid design. Is there not actual comic art of her out there? I’m pretty against adding backgrounds to png comic art if it can be avoided cause it never matches and doesn’t look good.
Tons, I added a few. I wanted to save the spot so I used one I had on hand
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:27 PM

Quote:
That's a really good idea. I'll rewrite it.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Do you mean I should have 4 powers on the card?
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes. They'd be 4 simple powers though. Sometimes that is the way to go to make the flow of the card easier.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That reference to “figure” when you get to the stat reduction could be read as either the attacking or defending figure. Wording seems solid otherwise and mechanics too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 23rd, 2021, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yes. They'd be 4 simple powers though. Sometimes that is the way to go to make the flow of the card easier.
Updated the SP, how does that look? Is the order correct?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library