Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 16th, 2021, 03:49 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Shiro Amada (Public Playtesting)

Can't remember why I went with 4, I'm good with a 5 range though. I'll update the SP
Old October 16th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Awesome, I'll go with that.
Old October 16th, 2021, 06:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Shiro Amada
Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Shiro, Gundam Ez8, Amuro Ray, RX-78-2 Gundam, Blackhawk Squadron Pilots (1000) vs Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Megatron (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Shiro, Gundam Ez8, Noob Saibot, Shadow Wraith, Tomoe Gozan, Hand Mystics, Hand Ninja x3 (1200) vs Original Thunderbolts (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like that Unconventional Warfare pushes him toward mechs and squaddies; feels on-brand for the Gundam universe (ninja can sub in for any more military-themed mooks for the time being). Pretty potent with squaddies right now since he can boost their attack and they fill out your army without upping your Unique Hero count.
Old October 20th, 2021, 07:27 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fresh's Playtests!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT : SHIRO AMADA

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : SACRED SHRINE (No Glyphs)
Units :
Shiro Amada (120), Ez-8 Gundam (270), Blackhawk Squadron (160), Bane (190), Headpool (60)
= 800

VS.

Yondu (190), Orion Arm Ravagers x2 (210), Sabretooth (290)
= 795

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map : SACRED SHRINE (No Glyphs)
Units :
Shiro Amada (120), Ez-8 Gundam (270), Ms. Marvel (350), Commander Rogers (260)
= 1000

VS.

Megatron (410), Soundwave (340), Laserbeak (140), Ravage (110)
= 1000

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts on the Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, and Draftability : 120 feels right. I don't think I used Unconventional Warfare as well as I could have, but it's a really solid power that makes Shiro into a nice support piece when he's paired with other heavy hitters or vehicle drivers.

General Thoughts on the Tested Unit : Both powers are super thematic and feel perfect for Shiro. His limited synergies make army building a little tough, but Shiro + Ez8 makes for a solid chunk of points by themselves.

Fun design, loved hanging back blasting until it felt like the right time to go in with The Price of Victory.
Old October 20th, 2021, 07:39 PM
Forum Moderator

I think I'm content with where he is. I think the buff on the squads is fine as is, it's not overpowered. I think if he had more synergy with them, maybe... but we are more than likely a long way away from that.
Old October 20th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Forum Moderator

I'll propose for Final Editing
Old October 21st, 2021, 11:21 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Shiro Amada (VOTE for Final Editing)

Yea
Old October 21st, 2021, 11:23 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

I guess the only potential issue with his power is that if we ever designed the rest of his squad, he wouldn't really work with them. But I think the odds of all of them being designed is pretty low anyway.
Old October 21st, 2021, 11:48 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yea

I guess the only potential issue with his power is that if we ever designed the rest of his squad, he wouldn't really work with them. But I think the odds of all of them being designed is pretty low anyway.
I agree, the odds of us designing the rest of his squad is slim. If we do though, his power should still work with them, adding 1 to their Gundam's move and attack.
Old October 21st, 2021, 11:51 AM
Symbiotic

yea
Old October 21st, 2021, 06:57 PM
Forum Moderator

Lookin for two more here.
Old October 21st, 2021, 06:58 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sure

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library