Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 19th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Shiro Amada (VOTE for Initial)

Sweet, this passes!
Old September 19th, 2021, 07:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Shiro Amada (Initial Playtesting)

Being a very minor character in the grand Gundam UC universe, should he specify he should start the game in the EZ8? I have that on my Ramba draft, and other minor characters. Leaving the Char’s and Amuro’s more general feels more right.

Minor thing, still good with testing either way.
Old September 19th, 2021, 07:49 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Being a very minor character in the grand Gundam UC universe, should he specify he should start the game in the EZ8? I have that on my Ramba draft, and other minor characters. Leaving the Char’s and Amuro’s more general feels more right.

Minor thing, still good with testing either way.
I'm okay with that. He really only pilots that suit anyway. Are you talking about something like this?

Quote:
UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE
At the start of the game, you may choose 1 huge vehicle named Gundam Ez8 adjacent to Shiro and have him enter that vehicle. While Shiro is driving a huge vehicle, if you control fewer Unique Heroes than the total number of enemy figures on the battlefield you may:
• add 1 to the roll when rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on the card of a vehicle you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Shiro and;
• add 1 to the Move and Attack numbers of Shiro and figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Shiro.
Old September 19th, 2021, 07:55 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah. I plan on doing that for characters who pretty much only pilot one suit.
Old September 19th, 2021, 07:58 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah. I plan on doing that for characters who pretty much only pilot one suit.
Awesome, I'm all for that. Thanks for the help!
Old September 30th, 2021, 02:06 AM
Forum Moderator

PLAYTEST UNIT: Shiro Amada
Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units: Shiro Amada(120), Ez8, Robot, RX-78-2 (900) VS Ultraman, Superwoman, Owlman (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Shiro Amada(120), Ez8, Super Soldier, Savage Dragon (1000) VS Superboy, Nightwing, Red Robin, Starfire, Raven (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Shiro Amada(120), Ez8, Ms. Marvel(Carol), Piccolo (1000) VS FF4 (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I played 3 games for the first matchup, but only documented the one. Crime Syndicate won once and Shiro’s squad won twice, all close victories. While I had a lot of fun playing the first matchup, the second was pretty fun as well. I made a poor decision to move Ez8 and try for Shiro’s TPoV, did some good damage, but it didn’t work out like I thought it would, either way, they still won thanks to Savage Dragon’s healing. This third matchup was so back and forth and so fast, one minute I thought Shiro had it in the bag, and then bam FF4 takes the win. Short game, with some heavy hits. Overall, he’s really fun and I think his points are in the right place. He really makes Ez8 feel more powerful without giving too much power, and the fact that he can buff other Gundams feels soo good. I’m excited to see how he plays alongside Amuro Ray.
Old October 1st, 2021, 10:38 AM
...has moist legs

We're talking about cutting the "At the start of the game, you may choose 1 huge vehicle named adjacent to X and have them enter that vehicle."

If we do, since Shiro wouldn't have any mechanical reason to be in the EZ8, I'm thinking maybe making his "Price of Victory" only work if he's in the EZ8? Then he still wants to be in it, but he's not completely tied to it. Also since Price is quite powerful, it'd prevent us from having a powerful combo we'd have to design around in other suits too.
Old October 4th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It passed so you don't need that first sentence at all.
Old October 4th, 2021, 05:50 PM
Forum Moderator

With the recent update to VDO rules, I updated Shiro's powers to reflect. Does this read okay before moving into public playtesting?

Quote:
UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE
While Shiro is driving a huge vehicle, if you control fewer Unique Heroes than the total number of enemy figures on the battlefield you may:
• add 1 to the roll when rolling the 20-sided die for a special power on the card of a vehicle you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Shiro and;
• add 1 to the Move and Attack numbers of Shiro and figures you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Shiro.

THE PRICE OF VICTORY
Once per game, when attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack with a huge vehicle named Gundam Ez8 that Shiro is driving, you may add 2 automatic skulls to whatever is rolled. If you do, place 1 Wound Marker on the card of Gundam Ez8.
Old October 4th, 2021, 05:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Old October 4th, 2021, 05:53 PM
Forum Moderator

I'll go ahead and propose for Public Playtesting at 120
Old October 4th, 2021, 05:57 PM
...has moist legs

Re: The Book of Shiro Amada (VOTE for Public Playtesting)

Looks good to me! Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library