Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Tentatively coming...
We may finally play each other!
Guaranteed win for you 😆
Old December 5th, 2022, 11:15 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 12/10/22! Delta split sq

I'll be there, vegie dad will most likely not make it this time.
Old December 6th, 2022, 09:26 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Zeek said he should be able to make it as long as there isn’t snow

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 8th, 2022, 02:37 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I can bring Burning Man, Tabasco and Star Chart

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 9th, 2022, 02:40 PM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Hivelord is only one I can build/bring that's not spoken for
Old December 9th, 2022, 03:18 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Hivelord is only one I can build/bring that's not spoken for
Perfect, thanks!

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old December 10th, 2022, 11:34 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 11/12/22! Uniques only B

@boromir96 , thanks again for bringing Apocalypse Now today!

I'd love to hear from anybody who played on it. I'm curious, did you feel it pulled more strongly to the right than to the left, for example? Did the center get clogged? Glyphs see much action?

Old December 11th, 2022, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
@boromir96 , thanks again for bringing Apocalypse Now today!

I'd love to hear from anybody who played on it. I'm curious, did you feel it pulled more strongly to the right than to the left, for example? Did the center get clogged? Glyphs see much action?

I liked it. Center was fine. It definitely pulled to the right, especially for range. I played on it in a Range v Range and we both opted to send our range to control the space with the outcrop. It's easier to develop to without as much downside (getting shot at or engaged). That said, I like that the middle was easily accessible from that position so the "yours and mine" hills could be counterattacked by hopping up into the center height and attacking down on the opposing hill. So while, it was an obvious choice to develop right with Range, I liked that the counterplay to breakup a position there was to jump center. We used the whole map in our game and glyphs were very relevant. I liked it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 11th, 2022, 10:04 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I liked it. Center was fine. It definitely pulled to the right, especially for range. I played on it in a Range v Range and we both opted to send our range to control the space with the outcrop. It's easier to develop to without as much downside (getting shot at or engaged). That said, I like that the middle was easily accessible from that position so the "yours and mine" hills could be counterattacked by hopping up into the center height and attacking down on the opposing hill. So while, it was an obvious choice to develop right with Range, I liked that the counterplay to breakup a position there was to jump center. We used the whole map in our game and glyphs were very relevant. I liked it.
Sir H, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Apoc Now. I'm relieved that despite pulling to the right, jumping from there to the center made for good counterplay in ranged vs. ranged battles, and that the glyphs saw play. I appreciate the feedback!
Old December 27th, 2022, 06:38 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I started a new thread for 2023, event details are posted there.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events