Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 31st, 2021, 02:32 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Utah Monthlies 2022

Welcome to
Utah Monthlies 2022
Facebook Page
Discord Server

Art by @TrueMurray

Year 5 of Utah Monthlies!!

Next Up:

2022 IS OVER!!

Thank you for supporting our fifth year of monthly events! You can find the 2023 thread here!
--------------------------------

Gotta Catch 'Em All Checklist:
Spoiler Alert!

Definitely not up to date; hopefully to be changed... soonish? By which I mean the next few months?
Utah Monthly Stats
Utah Monthly Maps

2022 Monthlies Archive:
January - Delta 500
February - Teams 480
March - Bring 1, Ban 3 230
April - Assassination 550
May - Scraps 315
June - Reverse the Whip 420
July - Delta Singleton 460
August - Random Team Bring 2
September - Delta Quad Pod 200-230
October - Wandering Monster Mash 600
November - Delta Dungeon Defenders 450
December - Jingle Bell Bash!! Bring 3 Strike 1 315

2021 Monthlies Thread
2020 Monthlies Thread
2019 Monthlies Thread
2018 Monthlies Thread
2017 Monthlies Thread

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 8th, 2023 at 09:47 PM.
Old December 31st, 2021, 02:32 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY JANUARY 2022

When: January 29th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Delta!!
You may have seen it around the site and events recently, but we're going ahead to have our first Delta-cost tournament here in our Utah Monthlies!
Delta is a system that changes the cost of Heroscape cards in order to make figures more balanced across the board. Good news: no figures are banned for this to happen! Maybe less good news: powerhouse figures (like Q9, Raelin, Deathreavers) cost more points, so you can bring them if you're willing to pay. Great news: if you want to bring that niche figure that's usually too expensive to use (I'm looking at you, Grok Riders), it's much easier to do so this month!

Check here for a spreadsheet and calculator with all of the Delta costs. You can find your figures alphabetically. If you'd like to use the calculator, you'll need to go into "File" -> "Make a copy" in order to edit the page (so that no one accidentally deletes a whole row for everyone). You can then simply add in the amount of which card you want in your army, and it will fill in the points and spaces for you!

Main Delta thread here.

• 500 Point Armies
  • 24 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute rounds

Raffle: New Year New Me
If you can cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die promise that you've never ever used any of the figures in your army at a Utah Monthly before, you'll get entered into a raffle for a bonus prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; February 7th, 2022 at 12:35 AM.
Old December 31st, 2021, 02:36 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

New Year, New You... I've never brought RotV Raelin, Q9, Incindiaborgs, Krav, Deathreavers...

I'll bring Frosty Lake and No Aloha.
Old December 31st, 2021, 07:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I actually made a couple recent, slight changes to Slog Bog...can you use the most recent version? I'll upload under the same link.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 2nd, 2022, 02:03 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hope you fellas had a great Christmas and New Years. I won’t be able to make it down but wish you guys a fun time.
Old January 2nd, 2022, 08:44 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hope you fellas had a great Christmas and New Years. I won’t be able to make it down but wish you guys a fun time.
Thanks for the heads up. We miss ya man, hope you're doing well.

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 3rd, 2022, 09:03 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I actually made a couple recent, slight changes to Slog Bog...can you use the most recent version? I'll upload under the same link.
@BiggaBullfrog ...you good to use the updated version?

ALSO, will be out of town the weekend of this months tourney...so won't be able to make it , but glad to see some of my newer maps make the cut!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 4th, 2022, 04:44 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Always good to hear from you Trex. Thank you. I hope that maybe later in the year, you'll be able to make it down for one of the tournaments. It would be great to see you again.
Old January 4th, 2022, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Quote:
@BiggaBullfrog ...you good to use the updated version?

ALSO, will be out of town the weekend of this months tourney...so won't be able to make it , but glad to see some of my newer maps make the cut!
Yeah, we can definitely use the updated version. Bummed you won't be making it!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 6th, 2022, 08:35 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be there, and I can bring Trollsford Road
Old January 20th, 2022, 01:14 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hope to hear great stories about the monthly ^^ have fun.
Old January 20th, 2022, 07:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Always good to hear from you Trex. Thank you. I hope that maybe later in the year, you'll be able to make it down for one of the tournaments. It would be great to see you again.
It’s definitely in the forecast. I’m going to try to get more fun in my life, more games played, more time spent spending time with friends and family. Life’s too short to not be living your best life. I just recently cracked open my new airbrush kit and having been doing some amazing mini painting with it lately. If I come to a tournament I want to bring an entire army painted by me. That would be awesome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events