Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 4th, 2009, 04:18 AM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Need high quality scans of the Heroes of Elswin army car

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
FencerJared, here are the files you requested. I sent you an email but couldn't attach the zip file because it was too large. The images are in BMP format. If you'd prefer JPG or some other format let me know. I've included both versions, the Basic game and the Advanced version. Click the link to download.

Heroes of Elswin: Army Card Scans
Thank you AliasQtip, I got your email as well. I'll try printing these right away, experiment with card stocks and printers.
Old February 4th, 2009, 05:24 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Need high quality scans of the Heroes of Elswin army car

You might try printing them on some standard card stock. Although a double-sided semi-gloss card stock would be great (if there is such a thing). I would print your Advanced image on one side (say, upper-left), flip the page, and then print the Basic image on the reverse (upper-right). Everything should align when printed. They make a semi-gloss clear-coat spray-paint which I've used in the past to "seal" artwork. You can mist it on very lightly and give them a professional look. Glad to be of help.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion