Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 29th, 2006, 04:08 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
What army cards have printed errors?

I don't know which one(s), or where the answer is already available.

Thanks.

--Scott
Old August 29th, 2006, 04:21 AM

maliciouspigpig has disabled reputation
Dude! Awesome Avatar! Anyway, my sentinels card says they have a hight of 5 rather than 6.

Shiver me [insert word here].
Old August 29th, 2006, 05:30 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
sentinels and taelord hes missing disengage and from the looks of it death walkers got mixed up.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old August 29th, 2006, 06:08 AM

Thor has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
sentinels and taelord hes missing disengage and from the looks of it death walkers got mixed up.
The whole "Deathwalkers being switched" is just speculation by some and not a confirmed mix up. Personally I think they fit fine the way they are.
Old August 29th, 2006, 06:37 AM

maliciouspigpig has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
The whole "Deathwalkers being switched" is just speculation by some and not a confirmed mix up. Personally I think they fit fine the way they are.
I have a house rule that when using DW 9000, you must use the rapid fire special attack and DW 8000you must use explosion special attack. Not neccesarily because I think they were indeed swited, but I think that it makes more sence and seems to work pretty well.

Shiver me [insert word here].
Old August 29th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The only two official errata at this time are the Sentinels which should have height 6 and Taelord who has Disengage (newer print runs should supposedly have these fixed.) The DW figure switcharoo is speculation (more like urban legend) but if you like to make a house rule and switch the figures, go for it.

Newb.
Old August 29th, 2006, 10:00 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
wait...newer runs of taelords card will have disengage actually worded onto the card like the NotNW, Agent Carr and most of the orcs?

Wasnt someones DW7K missing the Utgar emblem from his back?

I got my Ninjas/samurai pack on sunday and noticed that on the back of the package where it gives you a blurb of info describibg what they do, it is spelled "Kozuki" but the cards say "Kozuke"
Old August 29th, 2006, 10:04 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
I think Spartacus has a misprint where it says "Points: 200".

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old August 29th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by countblah
I think Spartacus has a misprint where it says "Points: 200".

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old August 29th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
yea, and the gorillanators were accidently printed being worth 90 points. When in actuality it should have been 09 points. I took a sharpie and fixed all of mine.
Old August 29th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm pretty sure there is a squad of figures missing their collectible numbers on the basic side of their card. Malechi once pointed it out, but I can't recall which squad it was: Obisdians? EOV?
Old August 29th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
yea, and the gorillanators were accidently printed being worth 90 points. When in actuality it should have been 09 points. I took a sharpie and fixed all of mine.
LOL! And Reaper still won't use them!

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units