Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 28th, 2009, 04:54 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
High Risk/High Reward attacks

I have been working on some ideas for some customs and was looking at making something along the lines of the Wolve of Badrus pounce attack where there is a risk involved with using the special ability.

My thought was for a Master Swordsman of sorts that would have the ability to move and attack (think of Trample Stomp) but would have to make the entire movement on their turn.

Let me explain...

For this demonstration I will call him Sargon...

Sargon starts his turn 2 spaces away from 1 Krav Maga Agent...4 spaces from another and 6 spaces from the third.

On his turn he would be able to take his movement of 6 and engage and attack each KMA 1 time each along the way. Since he has to disenage each one they would get the passing swipes if in fact he did not destory them during the attack. The other though is that they get a passing swipe regardless of the disengage after he attacks each figure which I kind of like better.

Thoughts?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards