Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 14th, 2022, 08:00 PM

EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

I would be shocked if this project didn't reach its funding goal. But reaching a high enough funding to unlock all the "special" Hero units? No, although it's possible that they simply release them to all the backers no matter the money raised.

Ultimately this project could have been better managed, crowdfunding-wise, but it's too late for that now. The best that they can hope for is that the people who were interested enough to back the project just didn't do it all at once.
Old October 14th, 2022, 08:20 PM

Dekk is surprisingly tart

I'm surprised that in the battle video, there wasn't an emphasis on the dice rolls. I feel like for new player viewership, being able to SEE the attacks and blocks happen is super important. I do hope that if we do get another battle video, we get a Dice Cam!
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:28 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So is Volarak just an artificer who loves talking beasts and animals?
Old October 15th, 2022, 12:50 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I mean, this campaign has had issues ....
True, but to be partially fair the Heroquest page didn't have gameplay footage, a rulebook or card previews.
Yeah, but Heroquest had this:
Old October 15th, 2022, 01:13 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I have to say the ruins as shown in the game play video are pretty awesome. The terrain is comparable to an old RotV master set, but those ruins are way better than the old ones. I like those a lot.
Old October 15th, 2022, 01:17 AM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I mean, this campaign has had issues ....
True, but to be partially fair the Heroquest page didn't have gameplay footage, a rulebook or card previews.
Yeah, but Heroquest had this:
The best thing about new Heroscape is that the Ordo Borealis show the importance of the freedom to arm bears.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 15th, 2022, 01:55 AM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I have to say the ruins as shown in the game play video are pretty awesome. The terrain is comparable to an old RotV master set, but those ruins are way better than the old ones. I like those a lot.
Yeah I think they'll provide an important improvement to map design
Old October 15th, 2022, 03:08 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I note that they use two old Glyphs we've seen before, which Craig says will also be in the new AOA set.
Old October 15th, 2022, 06:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I don't see an issue with bringing Astrid and Gerda to AoA. They are very simple glyphs, and shouldn't be ridiculously OP in the boxed set alone. And by the time a new player has heard of other ones they'll already be hooked lol.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 16th, 2022, 08:48 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Alright everybody!

Since we're all stressing about whether AoA will fund, check out this tracker I made and will be updating over the next 45 days. So far it's a simple linear regression, and we'll see how I update as things progress.

Based on the current trend, AoA SHOULD FUND.

Please act like rapid Wall Street traders interpreting trends below.

Are you still updating the details? Cuz it seems like your tracker is saying it will end under 8k.
Old October 16th, 2022, 09:05 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If they sell 39 more units in the next four hours, it'll have reached exactly a third of the sales needed after exactly a third of the campaign time.

I feel like the 2nd third is probably the hardest to hit. Maybe the page updates will produce a fair bump this week. Not exactly as exciting as a revealed secret stretch goal, but hopefully it'll help generate some interest.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 16th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
If they sell 39 more units in the next four hours, it'll have reached exactly a third of the sales needed after exactly a third of the campaign time.

I feel like the 2nd third is probably the hardest to hit.
Wouldn't it need 66 more units for that?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion