Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old June 26th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Finished ME3 with the new ending. It's not perfect, but it's far superior to what existed before and I'm content.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 26th, 2012, 08:56 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I picked up the Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim today. The timing was very convenient because I have had an Elder Scrolls itch as of late. I can't wait to sink some more hours into it over the next few days!
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Finished ME3 with the new ending. It's not perfect, but it's far superior to what existed before and I'm content.
The Renegade ending is quite a bit better than the choices only ending.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 27th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

L.A. Noire is on sale for $5 on Steam. Anyone who's played the game think it's worth the money?
Old June 27th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here View Post
Quote:
Do you mean the refusal ending? Since Renegade is Destroy.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes the refusal ending besides the choices. Since when is the Destroy option Renegade?

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 27th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes the refusal ending besides the choices. Since when is the Destroy option Renegade?
Commiting genocide and killing a teammate to achieve your ends is about as renegade as you can get. It's why it's Red - It's the ends justify the means choice. Sacrifice billions of save trillions.

Old June 27th, 2012, 10:14 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Team Fortress 2. Awaiting the new update, ~50% downloaded.

Finally beat Metro 2033. Such a cool atmosphere, but such an annoying game. There is only 1 place in the entire game to buy gas mas filters, and it's at the start. Fun fact, a good 25% - 33% of the game requires a gas mask. Do to a glitch, if you run out of filters while you have your mask on, you cannot take off the mask. So I forgot to take off my mask when I had one minute of filter left. I was stuck with this giant cracked gas mask window over my face with no gas mask filters in sight for 3 full levels (and vendors that sold everything EXCEPT gas mask filters) so I had to start over. You can only have a max of 42 minutes of gas mask filter coverage, and you can't pick up new filters until you go below 12 minutes. You can survive 30 seconds without a gas mask in a toxic environment, so I just pulled my mask on and off when I was in toxic air. Ended up with 7 minutes left at the end of the game. If the game didn't have this awkwardly forced gas mask filter shortage and half-assed stealth combat, it would be a perfect game. No, wait, forget that. They ruined the cool story too with this unnecessary supernatural ghost anomaly crap. Shame, they could have just made it about post-apocalyptic subway people fighting Nazis and mutants and left it at that, but no, they had to ruin it Akira style.

Got Deus Ex: Human Revolution for free when it was on sale. Traded a bunch of excess Team Fortress 2 items I had for it, going to be starting that up soon. I've watched my sister play some of it, it's pretty cool.

Never buying Mass Effect 3 unless it comes to Steam. EA can take Origin and shove it. They ALMOST got me to download Origin when they announced their "Pre-order ME 3, get a free copy of Battlefield 3" deal, but they ended that deal prematurely so **** them.

Only games I'm looking forward to in the upcoming Steam Summer Sale are Crysis and Crysis: Warhead. But I'm sure I'll get at least a few more games on impulse. >_>

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; June 27th, 2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old June 28th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Midol, King of PMS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Commiting genocide and killing a teammate to achieve your ends is about as renegade as you can get. It's why it's Red - It's the ends justify the means choice. Sacrifice billions of save trillions.
I guess. What gets me is that they showcase Anderson choosing the destroy choice, even though he is an inherently good character, or what the game wants you to perceive as a good character throughout the trilogy.

I'm a F18, bro.
Old June 28th, 2012, 01:41 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Never buying Mass Effect 3 unless it comes to Steam. EA can take Origin and shove it. They ALMOST got me to download Origin when they announced their "Pre-order ME 3, get a free copy of Battlefield 3" deal, but they ended that deal prematurely so **** them.
They already broke down with Crysis 2, so I imagine that the flop that is Origin will eventually die and some if not all EA games will come back. Fortunately, my favorite series have never been made by EA.
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Dr Feelgood

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I guess. What gets me is that they showcase Anderson choosing the destroy choice, even though he is an inherently good character, or what the game wants you to perceive as a good character throughout the trilogy.
Anderson is a good character yes - but he first didn't know it would destroy all synthetic life, and second, Anderson is a man who can make the tough choices. He didn't know that Control was a real option (though not for IM), nor did he know of Synthesis.

Old June 28th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Anderson is a good character yes - but he first didn't know it would destroy all synthetic life, and second, Anderson is a man who can make the tough choices. He didn't know that Control was a real option (though not for IM), nor did he know of Synthesis.
Can we really say that destruction is a Renegade option, though? Sure, it kills an entire race and a teammate, but the poorly placed "Starchild" says himself that synthetics and organics cannot co-exist.

I'm a F18, bro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games