Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 5th, 2012, 10:44 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!
How many of each set were printed worldwide?

Here is a question that has been bugging me. How many of each set/wave were printed overall? How many Orm's roam the planet? How many Aquilla's Alliance hide in the shadows of closets?

I couldn't even take a wild guess as to how many of each rolled out of the factory. With the amount of Targets, Walmarts and TRUs on the planet getting a good amount of the sets, how many saw a store shelf?

With piles and piles of Wave 1 out there still even being sold but people tripping over themselves to get to Flag Bearers and Aquilla's Alliance, are numbers for Wave one in the tens of thousands and only hundreds for AA and FBs?

What do you think?

PM me about any custom scenery

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion