Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 13th, 2020, 08:16 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Peoria IL Monthlies next event 12/10/22! Delta split squads

Next Up:

PEORIA MONTHLY December 2022

Location: Just for Fun Games (3010 N Sterling Ave, Peoria, IL 61604 )

When: Saturday, December 10th 1:00-5:00 PM

Cost: $10 or a prize for the table. (100% of entry fees go to prize support!!)

Please be at the store by 12:45 for registration and to ensure we can start on time.

We are once again using the Heroscape.org tournament software, registration is open here. Sign up and submit your army at your convenience, but by the morning of the event please. (you can edit your army or drop from the event up until the event starts, and no one can see your army). Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Format: Delta split squads

Players bring a 490 point army using Delta pricing, 16 figure limit. Your army must contain at least 225 points of squads (Common or Unique) and 225 points of Heroes (Common, Uncommon, and Unique) 16 figure limit, VC figures allowed. No Marvel or C3G.

Glyph Pool:
Wannok
Dagmar
Lodin
Valda
Ulaniva
Lorja Ivor
Zawit
Ygnvild

Maps:

Spoiler Alert!

Attendees
Boromir96
Sir Heroscape
Sir H+1
Sir H+2
Sir H+3
Sir H+4
Evantage
Briaka
vegietarian18
Zeekthefreak

Maybes
Sir H+5

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, etc. for all attendees.

New players welcome!
We are always looking to expand our group and are very welcoming of new players! You do not need to own any Heroscape figures to participate, You can PM me here or shoot me a text (my number is in the spoiler below) and I can hook you up with an army to play for the event.

Spoiler Alert!

Game store rules
Spoiler Alert!

Mentions list, let me know if you want to be added or removed.

Previous events
Spoiler Alert!

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; December 9th, 2022 at 03:19 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 08:47 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Peoria IL game night thread 1st event 2/28

I can bring some drinks. I will be there unless something changes.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old February 14th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'll probably be able to come. Looking forward to some Heroscape in Peoria
Old February 18th, 2020, 12:04 AM

jetjake knows what's in an order marker jetjake knows what's in an order marker

I’m interested. Let me check my calendar.
Old February 18th, 2020, 11:49 AM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

I can do the 28th but not 29th. I'm not up on C3V or SoV so mine would be pure 'Scape armies
Old February 18th, 2020, 11:57 AM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
I can do the 28th but not 29th. I'm not up on C3V or SoV so mine would be pure 'Scape armies
@briaka that’s totally fine, I don’t have any either at the moment so mine will be classic as well!

Old February 20th, 2020, 11:19 PM

I'm in. And I talked to @kevindola today and he said he may be able to stop by.
Also am not very familiar with C3V, heck I've only played 4 games since 2017.

What are your feelings about stand-in's? Like if I have 2 sets of 4th Mass, but want to run 3. Could I use the figures from.....10th reg to stand in for the 3rd squad?
Old February 21st, 2020, 07:26 AM

Proxies are probably okay, but I’d prefer to avoid them if possible, mostly because I’m expecting at least one new player so I’d like to avoid that confusion. Between me and Vegie we probably have about anything you could need, just shoot me a message with what you want to borrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
I'm in. And I talked to @kevindola today and he said he may be able to stop by.
Also am not very familiar with C3V, heck I've only played 4 games since 2017.

What are your feelings about stand-in's? Like if I have 2 sets of 4th Mass, but want to run 3. Could I use the figures from.....10th reg to stand in for the 3rd squad?

Old February 21st, 2020, 12:23 AM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I'm going to be there for sure, not sure about my dad yet but hopefully.

I'm okay with proxies but for an event like this just us know and hopefully someone can bring you a single squad of 4th Mass or whatever. Proxies are fine from a gameplay perspective but personally it makes it harder for me to tell what's going on on the board if figures aren't what they look like. Maybe a bit hypocritical as I've proxied figures in the Gencon Main Event two of the last three years but it's my opinion!
Old February 28th, 2020, 01:39 PM

@boromir96 I’m sorry to have to do this, but something came up and I can’t make it. I’ll def go next time and I’d be happy to host sometime too if you want to spread the burden around.
Old February 28th, 2020, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjake View Post
@boromir96 I’m sorry to have to do this, but something came up and I can’t make it. I’ll def go next time and I’d be happy to host sometime too if you want to spread the burden around.
Ah, bummer. Sounds good.

Old February 29th, 2020, 11:08 AM

Thanks for hosting boromir it was a lot fun. Got to play 5 games of Heroscape, had 5 figures lava dunked by Wyverns, but one of them survived

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events