Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old September 18th, 2021, 05:23 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lightbulb Schismatic's Maps

NEWEST MAP/S

Friendly Foe
Sets: RotV x3, RttFF x3, BftU x2, VW x2 (or x1 with 1-2hex)
1 v 1

Photo 2 & 3:
Spoiler Alert!

1 V 1

Diligence Pass
Sets: 2 RotV, 2 BftU, 2 RttFF, 1 FotA
1 v 1
Glyphs in shadow are permanent. Others are treasure.

Photo 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Snowy Battlefield #1
Sets: 1 RotV, 2 TT, 3 RttFF, 2 TJ
Optional: Snowy Trees, 2x 24 hex Snow, Snowy Bushes
1 v 1

Photo 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Split Ends
Sets: 3 BftU, 1 SotM, 2 TJ
1 v 1

Photo 2 & 3:
Spoiler Alert!

Mushlands .01
Sets: 2 RotV, 2 TJ, A lot of sand.
1 v 1

Photo 2:
Spoiler Alert!

1 V 1 - 2 V 2

Aqueduct on the Burning Pass
Sets: 1 RotV + 3 small Ruins, 2 SotM, 4 RttFF, 2 VW, 2 FotA, 2 BftU
Optional: 1 Marvel Set, +8 Ladders, +2 Single Outcrops
2-4 Players

Photo 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Guilty "Mcreech" Gulch
Sets: 2 RotV + 2 Large Ruins, 2 BftU, 2 RttFF, 1 TT, 1 VW, 1 Marvel,
(18 custom foliage)
2-4 Players

Photo 2:
Spoiler Alert!

3 V 3

Ruined Highway
Sets: 2 RotV + 2 Small Ruins, 1 BftU, 2 FotA, 2 VW, 1 RttFF, 2 TT, 3d printed outcrops/glaciers
6 Players - 3 Vs 3

Photo 2 & 3:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; December 12th, 2021 at 11:05 PM.
Old September 18th, 2021, 06:59 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: SchismaticSound's Free Form Maps

Nice work, I especially like the aqueduct, something you don't see attempted in very many maps.
Old September 18th, 2021, 07:47 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SchismaticSound's Free Form Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Nice work, I especially like the aqueduct, something you don't see attempted in very many maps.
Thank you. That is probably my favorite of the 3 as well. The scenario is really fun too. When I played it with a friend, one of the glyphs happened to be of Frosa which made things pretty interesting up top. Decided to make that a definite part of this map.
Old November 26th, 2021, 04:07 AM

Re: Schismatic's Maps

Added 4 maps.
Old November 26th, 2021, 01:55 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Really like the visuals on Mushlands, Snowy Battlefield, and Diligence Pass.
Old November 26th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

yeah these are some fun aesthetics...though I will say that technically snowy battlefield has illegally placed jungle. Per the rules, they're supposed to be attached on 2 sides of the hex.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 26th, 2021, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
yeah these are some fun aesthetics...though I will say that technically snowy battlefield has illegally placed jungle. Per the rules, they're supposed to be attached on 2 sides of the hex.
Good point..
I should mention that I didn't use actual jungle for those bushes, but used jungle rules.

Amazon
Old November 27th, 2021, 05:09 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’ve just been looking at doing something like this, since I no longer have TJ or RttFF and the fish tank plants seems like a very cost effective way of getting some vegetation on the board.
Old November 27th, 2021, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I’ve just been looking at doing something like this, since I no longer have TJ or RttFF and the fish tank plants seems like a very cost effective way of getting some vegetation on the board.
It really is. I’d like to make a custom terrain thread sometime, though I can’t take credit for these ones. There was an ebayer that made them and some green ones that looked nice and were very affordable. Hot glue makes it real easy. The Amazon link above was enough to make 12.
Old December 12th, 2021, 10:58 PM

Had a lot of fun with this map over the weekend.

Friendly Foe
Sets: RotV x3, RttFF x3, BftU x2, VW x2 (or x1 with 1-2hex)
1 v 1

Photo 2 & 3:
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios