Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 8th, 2019, 10:05 AM

gieli0 Woo who?
tool to see which maps I can build

I was wondering if there was a tool where I can put in the sets I owns so I can see which maps I can build?
Old January 8th, 2019, 10:50 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: tool to see which maps I can build

Check out these map sites/downloads:
Old January 8th, 2019, 11:37 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for the mention. The other sheets lefton4ya mentioned uses each set to determine what you can build. I lost and gained pieces over the years so my sheet simply goes by what pieces you have, not sets. It's more complicated than the other sheets but it gets the job done.

Another note, I took maps from BoV, WoS, and the ARV and maps used at Gencon that appear in none of the groups and included no other maps. All maps on my sheet are only 2 player tourney maps. I also want to update my sheet but in due time.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 8th, 2019, 02:46 PM

gieli0 Woo who?

thanks for the quick reply. the results are helpfull. I see a lot of intresting maps I can build with my "small" collection.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios