Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 10th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Official Sir Hawthorne Begging and Groveling Thread

Let me be the first...

I'm not too proud...

Oh great and wonderful GenCon attendees. If any of you can find it in your heart to part with Sir Hawthorne, please choose this lowly Scaper when granting your favor.

I hope that my effort in provinding HeroScape news, photos, and interviews from Comic-Con, that I might be remembered by one of you, Gencon Heroscapers, most high.

humbly,

Oogie Da Bruce

- the butt kissing line starts here my freinds!!!

- Also I can trade a Nerak for one if that helps.

- I know it's one per badge, but if anyone sees Craig there, ask him if he could make an exception for Oogie (the guy who interviewed him at Comic-Con) maybe, just maybe it'll work.

Recent Games Played:
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:02 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
I'll join the line. I'm not proud.

Please, please, PLEASE!!!

I'll trade you... um... lots of cool stuff. I swear!
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:04 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Name your price! I would love one!
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
PLEASE PLEASE give the extra (if anyone gets one) to a tournament runner as a prize choice for it's contestants.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
If you need a kidney, a lung, a large section of skin, a cornea, or anything that I can give you to improve the quality of your life let me know. You might not even want to cash in right now....I'll keep the part in good condition for when you need it. I just need that one lil piece of plastic you got from the Scape booth.

Old August 10th, 2006, 02:08 PM

Logrey has disabled reputation
I'll get in this line....

I can't donate any organs, but I'll rename LandSCAPE after you. Or my first child. You pick.
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
I'd trade ANYTHING for one. Just let me know what I can do to serve you.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Re: Official Sir Hawthorne Begging and Groveling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogie_Da_Bruce
Let me be the first...

I'm not too proud...

Oh great and wonderful GenCon attendees. If any of you can find it in your heart to part with Sir Hawthorne, please choose this lowly Scaper when granting your favor.

I hope that my effort in provinding HeroScape news, photos, and interviews from Comic-Con, that I might be remembered by one of you, Gencon Heroscapers, most high.

humbly,

Oogie Da Bruce

- the butt kissing line starts here my freinds!!!

- Also I can trade a Nerak for one if that helps.

- I know it's one per badge, but if anyone sees Craig there, ask him if he could make an exception for Oogie (the guy who interviewed him at Comic-Con) maybe, just maybe it'll work.
Same here on all counts (except the Nerak thing...only got one).
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:11 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Re: Official Sir Hawthorne Begging and Groveling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogie_Da_Bruce
Let me be the first...
With all due respect, Oogie (and you are due some respect, for sure,) I posted this in the HS Trade Thread long time ago:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...k+gencon#41608

For a "Sir Hawthoren" I have offered 1 Nerak and I'll throw in your choice of expansion pack (depends on availability in my area and my collection. I do have a spare unopened Romans and a spare unopened Orcs, and a spare unopened Minions and Drones.)

I'm sure I'll be lost in this crowd, though.
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:21 PM

geddy lifeson has disabled reputation
As I have stated before...I offer my wife for one GenCon exclusive figure.
Old August 10th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I hope everyone realizes this thread is very tongue in cheek.

Old August 10th, 2006, 02:30 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Same here fellas, anything at all. Please. lord I hope my bird dogs come through on this one for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion