Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 13th, 2008, 02:37 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Happy Release day everyone!

I am supposed to get my stuff today, but nothing yet. I have a sneaking suspicion I will not get it till next week . I always seem to have problems with shipments.

But hopefully soon everything shall be alright. Congrats to everyone that recieved their orders. It's a very exciting time. I'm sure all this new stuff will entertain me until we find out about the next wave or the gencon exclusive. Happy gaming!
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:39 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest ninja View Post
my vacation day didnt get approved to go home early and my wife forgot to put the note up with my signature to put it in the garage. They run before i get home. does any know if a signature is required?
I do not believe a signature is required unless you specified that. The UPS guy just rang my bell and then left the boxes on the porch. You should be okay.
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:40 PM

syvarris0 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaryan View Post
I arrived at the mall at 9am.

I ventured to the Post Office to pick up my order from A&E: The Paranomal State DVD.

I arrive at the gaming store at 9:05am.

Does not open until 9:30am.

I had 25 minutes to wait.

Finally, the store opened.

I picked up what I could afford today:
  • Marro Calvary
  • Soldier and Wolves
  • Heroes of the Molten Sea
  • Defenders of Kinsland
What store did you go to?

Haven't posted in 7 months,found out about PS3 and more recently WOWTBC
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:48 PM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by syvarris0 View Post
What store did you go to?
I went to my local gaming store, Craving For A Game, in Canada.

When it comes to order stuff online for me, I have to pick the product up either at their head office (shipping company) or the Post Office.

Old June 13th, 2008, 03:12 PM

Topher is surprisingly tart

My stuff just arrived from House Mouse Games; actually, the post man woke me up when he rang the door bell. Overall wave 8/8.5 is better then expected, the spiders look great and so do the trees. Pictures really don't do the spiders justice IMO.

By the way... great shipping by House Mouse. This was my first order from them and I couldn't be happier.
Old June 13th, 2008, 03:26 PM

500points Woo who?

Hey you lucky people who preordered, do any of you know if wave 8 came to Walmart today?
Please say yes.

< Click me Please
Old June 13th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Came home from work with a package on my doorstep.
Hoooray for HouseMouse!

Now if I can only get someone to play today.
Old June 13th, 2008, 03:32 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Status has changed to delivered!!!!

Now for the leaving work early part!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 13th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500points View Post
Hey you lucky people who preordered, do any of you know if wave 8 came to Walmart today?
Please say yes.
Not at my local Wal-Mart.

Remember, to get to the local stores, it has to go all the way through the Wal-Mart distribution channel (which I have detailed previously so I won't again).
Old June 13th, 2008, 03:37 PM

500points Woo who?

Darn, mabye in a few weeks.

< Click me Please
Old June 13th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

sweet didnt have to sign. was lucky enough to see some large boxes sitting on my steps when i got home. what am i doing here still? i have an addiction to go feed!
Old June 13th, 2008, 05:13 PM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

I was at work today, planning lessons for summer school, when my wife called to tell me something non-HeroScape related. During the conversation, I heard my dogs barking through the phone, and my wife said that someone was at the door...It was UPS with TWO boxes!! I was thinking it would be funny if it was from HouseMouse, but I figured it would not be, since Wave 8 was released today (I figured they wouldn't be shipped today!). I asked her where they were from, and she said it was from HouseMouse!!! I nearly wet myself at school! This was around 1:00 this afternoon. I had to wait three more hours, just knowing that Wave 8 and 8.5 was in MY HOUSE!!! The whole way home (I live 35 minutes away from my work), I was bouncing up and down with excitement unable to focus. I flattened two small children in the race to my door...kidding!

Now I am home, and I have a lap full of HeroScape, and I couldn't be happier. This is the best Friday 13th and delayed birthday present ever!!

I hope all of you have great HeroScape experiences today, or by the 17th!!!

Back from the dead

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion