Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

View Poll Results: Which map is the BEST?!
Primaerskog 3 9.68%
The Sinking Runnel 1 3.23%
Marro Thaw 1 3.23%
Wo-Sa-Ga's Quarry 2 6.45%
Mountain Pass 3 9.68%
April 1 3.23%
Halcyon 9 29.03%
Volcarren Paradise 4 12.90%
Jungle Fire 0 0%
Savage Corridor 7 22.58%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 31st, 2017, 10:28 PM

TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker TheEpicAlpaca knows what's in an order marker
Re: Map Building Contest: The Wilds of Valhalla

Okay my map submission is in. The picture didn't work but the instructions are there. Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4D...FfOURHLTQ/view

-TEA
Old January 31st, 2017, 10:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you pm me the hsc file and a name for the map, I can post it for you.
Old February 1st, 2017, 12:03 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEpicAlpaca View Post
Okay my map submission is in. The picture didn't work but the instructions are there. Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4D...FfOURHLTQ/view

-TEA
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
If you pm me the hsc file and a name for the map, I can post it for you.
Yes, we'll need a Title AND an image submitted for the map per the guidelines in the OP. if you send one of us the hsc file we can get the image taken care of for you to post.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 1st, 2017, 12:23 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I thought tonight was the deadline?

Regardless, submission incoming...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 1st, 2017, 12:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

@TheEpicAlpaca I have the map built in VS and I can upload it for you if I get a name to put on it.
Old February 1st, 2017, 01:01 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Halcyon
Spoiler Alert!

Backstory:
Spoiler Alert!

--
--
--

--
Old February 1st, 2017, 01:06 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Very impressive @capsocrates ! Love the backstory, and the map is almost eerie

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 1st, 2017, 01:08 AM

Quote:
@TheEpicAlpaca I have the map built in VS and I can upload it for you if I get a name to put on it.
From his instruction file it looks like it's named Two Jungle Fire...but that could just be the file name he used before actually naming it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 1st, 2017, 01:12 AM
This is merely a joke.

Caps, that is one of the prettiest maps I've ever seen.
Old February 1st, 2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Very impressive @capsocrates ! Love the backstory, and the map is almost eerie
Quote:
Caps, that is one of the prettiest maps I've ever seen.
Thank you both.

--
--
--

--
Old February 1st, 2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Well, you've still got till tomorrow night if you think of anything. And if we don't get very many more entries...I'll probably converse with the judges about extending the deadline a few days...but we'll see. So far I think we have 6 entries? and we want at least over 10...so we'll see how it ends up.
If you extend, I may make another entry.

--
--
--

--
Old February 1st, 2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Well, you've still got till tomorrow night if you think of anything. And if we don't get very many more entries...I'll probably converse with the judges about extending the deadline a few days...but we'll see. So far I think we have 6 entries? and we want at least over 10...so we'll see how it ends up.
If you extend, I may make another entry.
Noted. If we do extend, it will probably just be a few days since our tournament is next Saturday and we'll need the Top 10 selected by then. So we'll keep you posted.

Thoughts on this @Tiranx and @TREX ?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games