Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old April 21st, 2016, 02:42 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Maker's Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Why isn't the current process being used? We haven't added a new map in almost a year now and we don't have any that might be added anytime soon. Would a different process lead to more maps being added? What could that new process look like?
This is what I was asking.

As a member of the group, for your map above, just start a thread & send out the links to the rest of the group to say you started it. If then the process gets bogged down or doesn't work then let's talk about that then & look at ways to change &/or improve it. I don't want us to change the process just because we haven't been using the current one, unless there really is a need for it.
Old April 21st, 2016, 02:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Why isn't the current process being used? We haven't added a new map in almost a year now and we don't have any that might be added anytime soon. Would a different process lead to more maps being added? What could that new process look like?
This is what I was asking.

As a member of the group, for your map above, just start a thread & send out the links to the rest of the group to say you started it. If then the process gets bogged down or doesn't work then let's talk about that then & look at ways to change &/or improve it. I don't want us to change the process just because we haven't been using the current one, unless there really is a need for it.
I can start up a new map thread while we continue to have this discussion, but I'm just one member of this group. Me starting up a new map thread doesn't address the overall lack of activity here. I was hopeful that a new approach might lead to not only myself adding a few more maps to the index, but for the other members to add a new map or two as well. Or perhaps someone from outside the current group would become interested in adding a map. It has been too quite around these parts for too long.
Old April 21st, 2016, 06:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is there a way for someone in the Public to post something in the discussion thread and then if enough members like it they can start a thread. Just curious since I don't honestly know how this section is ran.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 21st, 2016, 11:50 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Is there a way for someone in the Public to post something in the discussion thread and then if enough members like it they can start a thread. Just curious since I don't honestly know how this section is ran.
Yeah we have a process for that here.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 12:12 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
If you want to attract some more public submissions (that thread hasn't seen any life in three years), you should advertise that. Cooking up a little map-making contest with the promo guys could be fun.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 08:33 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks I'll head there when I get a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
If you want to attract some more public submissions (that thread hasn't seen any life in three years), you should advertise that. Cooking up a little map-making contest with the promo guys could be fun.
That's why I asked as that was my thoughts as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 08:58 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The issue is that, frankly, most of the mapmaker officials can't really give this corner the attention it deserves. I have no problem stepping down if some people want to try pumping new blood in - frankly it'd be overdue.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
The issue is that, frankly, most of the mapmaker officials can't really give this corner the attention it deserves. I have no problem stepping down if some people want to try pumping new blood in - frankly it'd be overdue.
New enthusiastic blood is what's required. But I haven't heard much talk about maps at all. So I not sure there is anybody out there that fits that bill.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 10:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a problem around here in general, unfortunately, which is probably part and parcel of an out of print game.

I'll eventually need some more thematic maps for scenarios. I'd love to see some competitions to create that kind of thing around here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Unlock Yellowstone!
Old December 28th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Wink Re: C3G Map Maker's Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Unlock Yellowstone!
Agreed. It's a great map.

Old December 28th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really surprised it did not go through the process. I apologize for not helping to push this one through because it is a top notch map from what I see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios