Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 17th, 2019, 08:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of M. Bison (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT M. Bison

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? I was concerned about M. Bison’s point cost being way too strong at first, but he really proved his worth as the game went on. 330 seems to be working so far.
- Give a brief overview. M. Bison is a powerful force if he can remain engaged with foes. This is achievable by use of Psycho Warp, but moving Enforcers was not as viable in a small army. With many Humans to prey on, Bison had great fun this game with Psycho Power.
Map: Violation.
Units: M. Bison (330), Balrog, and Firebrand (720) vs. Dhalsim, Ken, Chun-Li, Zangief, and E. Honda (720).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? Another performance of similar strength. Though Bison died a bit earlier, he still got his good uses in and I think that 330 is working out so far.
- Give a brief overview. A larger army yields vastly difference results, especially with squaddies. The attack option is weaker due to the presence of squads, but the movement option on Psycho Power is much more useful.
Units: M. Bison (330), Lex Luthor II, and LexCorp Security x3 (1000) vs. Kingpin I, Elite League Assassins, Black Tarantula, Two-Face I, and Scorpion (Mac Gargan) (1000).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test

- What should be the unit's point value? Woah, huge win for the Enforcers here. There were some wild rolls though, so I would account this one mostly to luck.
- Give a brief overview. M. Bison got use out of Psycho Crusher against a small team and the Enforcer movement option with few allies here.
Units: M. Bison (330), Balrog, and Firebrand (720) vs. Luke Cage, Jewel, Ryu, and Wildcat (720).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: M. Bison performed pretty much as I expected him to. Sometimes, he was able to stick himself right into the fight and be an Order Marker hub for his team, while other times, careful Order Marker planning was utilized to take the fullest advantage of the engagement requirement and Psycho Crusher. Given all 3 games, I think 320 – 350 is feeling right for him.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: There is a lot going on with this guy. He has multiple choices to make every turn which leads to no two turns quite ending up the same. I am very happy with the design direction here.
Very fun games! I really like how he feels. The straight line requirement for Psycho Crusher wasn't very bad at all, so I think we'll keep it going forward. There are so many interesting positioning choices to be made with this guy and his goons.

See playtest notes for a bit more info. I am confident proposing an advance to Public Playtesting at 340 points to start.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 19th, 2019, 09:02 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of M. Bison (VOTE for Public Playtesting)

Nobody following this one?

Old April 19th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea

Been a little busy this week, but he's looking okay to me.
Old April 19th, 2019, 09:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I just hate analyzing playtest results.

Looks like he came in pretty strong on that last game. Point bump is definitely warranted, and we'll see how he performs in public to see if he warrants any further tweaks. Using Psycho Power to make all the Street Fighters beat each other up sounds like a fun time. Yea
Old April 19th, 2019, 11:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old April 20th, 2019, 01:17 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old April 20th, 2019, 11:18 AM

This passes.

Old May 5th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of M. Bison (Public Playtesting Phase)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT M. Bison
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: M. Bison, Joe Fix-It, Reptile, Balrog, Killer Bee vs. Mister Fantastic, Thing, Invisible Woman, Human Torch
Unit Summary
Damage: 1 wound LEA
Abilities: Psycho Warp Success 2/5 Times
Psycho Power: Move once, Attack Once
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 13 wounds dealt
Abilities: Psycho Warp Success 3/6 Times
Psycho Power: Move 3 times, Attack 4 times, Control 2 time

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He feels almost overcosted here to me. The Special Attack never came up, because anytime I had a potential shot with it, I was going to wind up unengaged which felt more damaging than the following round. Even though game 2 was somewhat close, it was against a probably mid-tier (maybe) Titans army that was mostly humans, and that was with 0 Nightwing support due to a quick death from him.
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like the idea of him, and the idea of more enforcer synergy. But really I don’t feel like he fits well enough with them. Figures like Reptile want to move, and Balrog is just too to keep up half the time. Getting just a move or attack makes the army feel like it is moving slow, which I feel only works if you’re hitting Psycho Warp pretty reliably to stall. The mind control was fun, but you have to be careful with it so as to not lose engagement as well.
Old May 5th, 2019, 05:05 PM

Interesting feedback. I thought he worked out quite well in my games but each person has a different experience. For now, I will drop him by 20 points for the next tester.

Old May 5th, 2019, 05:09 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know if it would be super necessary. He clearly did a lot of damage Game 2 for me. I think my (minor) annoyance is more on the lack of overall Enforcer synergy, rather than Bison himself. I may very well of had a different experience had I tweaked the army some and went for Firebrand rather than one of the more off-feeling ones.
Old May 7th, 2019, 03:48 PM

After more thought, I am going to place him at 330 for the next tests. Enforcers are certainly underdeveloped, but future Street Fighter characters will flesh it out a little bit more with some units being designed to work well with Bison's powers.

I've added a bio and found more (better!) comic art options.

Old May 7th, 2019, 03:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What about changing Psycho Power so it works after taking a turn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library