Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old July 1st, 2009, 09:31 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Its that season...

Its fireworks season I did a little with this in my blog and people wanted pics. So this is what I have been doing for the past couple of hours. Take a look!
(I live out of city limits so its legal here!)
I would not suggest not trying this, unless you are properly armored. ie safety glasses, long pants etc.
Alright take your standard bottle rocket/rockets.

Now take them off their sticks and line them up in a campfire fassion.

Gradually increase the amount of bottle rockets around the campfire.

Now I finally built a reasonable stack!

Now I gave it a light...

and ran for my life! and ducked in cover!

After math...

It was risky, and I am not going to do it again...Too much havoc.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 1st, 2009, 09:33 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker
Re: Its that season...

Ha ha ha....
Why do us humans love making things explode?

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 1st, 2009, 09:34 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

WOW. Good thing you didn't hurt yourself.

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old July 1st, 2009, 09:57 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

That was amazing! I wish we didn't have stupid firework laws here in Minnesota....

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old July 1st, 2009, 11:16 PM

Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker Bobofdeath's Dad knows what's in an order marker

That is great. I think I'll give that a try. . . . no . . . I live inside city limits and bottle rockets are illegal. Wait . . . maybe not . . . the law specifically reads that no fireworks on a stick may be set off in my town. Those are not on sticks anymore!

My greatest Heroscape mistake: Thinking that Heroscape was a $40 $400 game!
Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:41 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobofdeath's Dad View Post
That is great. I think I'll give that a try. . . . no . . . I live inside city limits and bottle rockets are illegal. Wait . . . maybe not . . . the law specifically reads that no fireworks on a stick may be set off in my town. Those are not on sticks anymore!
There ya go! if you get arrested it was all your idea!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:11 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
That was amazing! I wish we didn't have stupid firework laws here in Minnesota....
In connecticut we arent allowed to have any fun, hence we only have glorified sparklers (little fountains that are OK, but....). I really wish they would just let us shoot the REAL fireworks. You know, bombs flying into the air? Sometimes we shoot off bottle rockets, not sure if its legal or not, but who cares?

Questionably legal but fun activities FTW!

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; July 2nd, 2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:55 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
not sure if its legal or not, but who cares?
The person whose house you burned down cares.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:02 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
not sure if its legal or not, but who cares?
The person whose house you burned down cares.
A bottle rocket wouldn't burn down a house 99 out of 100 times. Now, something huge that goes into the air definitely. But just a little bottle rocket? I doubt thats a very common occurrence.

And what is it with people playing devil's advocate around here? And Devil's Advocate (as in, the user) can't comment on that.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:04 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
And Iowa. Sparklers just lose their flare (no pun intended) when you get older.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:06 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Make a sparkler bomb, those things are huge! they are very dangerous however, they reach very high temperatures.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:12 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Make a sparkler bomb, those things are huge! they are very dangerous however, they reach very high temperatures.
Explosives USUALLY do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General