Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 11th, 2010, 02:36 PM

RillSoji is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Rill's Corner Customs

Hi ya'll. I've been recently introduced to the game and in a search for a way to get more army cards w/o having to buy them (tight budget), I found this customs forum. I have tons of old pewter figures I used to use for D&D years ago. So I decided to make them into customs. I don't have any stories to go with them but perhaps I'll add that in the future.

Santa Maria
Reaper Figure
My anti-undead! This chick is MEAN!

Akirss the Bard
Reaper Figure
This was a D&D character played by my sister. He always ran away from fights if it even looked like we still had a chance of winning.

Fey'tiri the Tigress
Reaper Figure
One of my Beastkin.

Huntress Bha Gra Ti
Reaper Figure
One of my Beastkins.

Sabrine

Vixie

Aramore
Reaper Figure
Aramore and Darius are two very powerful D&D fighters that my brothers play together. I modeled their abilities after their actual character's abilities.

Darius Nightblade
Reaper Figure

Baron Carlston III

Margaret of Navaree
Reaper Figure

Mevyyd the Norse King
Reaper Figure

Slaval the Mad
Reaper Figure
Absolutely insane. But in a good way! Except that he likes to spontaneously combust.

Templar Maidens
Reaper Figure 1
Reaper Figure 2

Gilgador
Reaper Figure
Gilgador is an elven mage that is also a D&D character. He was played by the DM & fulfilled the support role for the group. I'm having some trouble with this one. Changed him several times already but he still doesn't quite feel true to the quiet non-violent protector that he's modeled after.

R'ita the Sorceress
Reaper Figure

Mai Pei
Reaper Figure

Sirrius
Reaper Figure
My 10 year old niece painted and named this one and told me that she wanted it to knock people away with it's wings. So I complied.

Cirque de Goblin
I had these awesome crafty lookin' goblins. Then I let my 4 thru 10 year old nieces paint them and they came out these raucous colors! And so the cirque de goblin was born.

Bucon

Mawh
Reaper Figure
Mawh is actually a character I developed for a story I wrote. I tried to incorporate Mawh's abilities from the story into the card.

Rahk'Lihk
Reaper Figure
My intention was to create a character that could go one on one with the Hulk, my hubby's favorite.

Cursed Knights of Ronath
I was trying for a melee version of the Airborne Elite. They work pretty well but haven't been play tested a whole lot yet.

Void Knight
Reaper Figure
This guy is the quiet one in the back that you don't worry about until suddenly he's in the middle of all your squads.

Rik Nik the Slick
Have not playtested yet.

Last edited by RillSoji; February 24th, 2010 at 05:29 PM.
Old February 11th, 2010, 06:56 PM

Bloodthorn is surprisingly tart
Re: Rill's Corner Customs

Nice work all in all. I think that the Ballad of Einar is just too powerful. Maybe cut it down to 2 heroes,and bump up his points to 130. Im curious about the two weretiger looking minis, what are they?
Old February 12th, 2010, 07:22 PM

If I can find where I got them in the first place I'll let you know. I believe they were Reaper but it's been..oh..10 years since I bought them!

I'm still playtesting my chicken bard but I am tending to agree that I need to raise his point value. I don't think I need to add a stipulation about only 2 other followers of Einar though and here's why. It only affects figures that you control, not your allies. Plus Akirss has to use up a turn without attacking in order to play the Ballad. Of the three order markers that leaves only 2 anyway since it only lasts for the round. Essentially he is giving his turn to someone else and an extra turn to one more figure.
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:31 PM

Updated OP with links to each of the figures. I don't have all of them yet but most are there.
Old February 24th, 2010, 08:55 PM

Gold-dust-hydra Woo who?

Seems a bit off. I like your abilities, they're very creative. The figures you used are interesting. Still, a bit off.
Old February 24th, 2010, 08:57 PM

Gold-dust-hydra Woo who?

Wow, I just noticed the void knight. He is awesome. Did you get the name from Runescape? Even so, I like it!
Old March 2nd, 2010, 11:14 AM

I didn't name him from Runescape I was just trying to think of a name that fit him and that one seemed to fit. ^_^

May I inquire what seems a bit off? The figures? Paint? Whom they follow? Point value?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards