Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 24th, 2008, 12:44 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow 2009 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

2009 HeroScape Calendar Submission Thread

I’m designing the first (to my knowledge) 2009 HeroScape calendar. It prints nicely onto standard 8½” x 11” paper with a half-page image above and the monthly calendar below. It’s a double-sided print and folds in the middle. (I'm also creating a simple page-a-month type for the less ambitious.)

The problem is… I need images! I’d like to use images from the HeroScapers community. Members can submit pictures of battlefields, characters, fan-art, etc; really anything you’d like to see in YOUR calendar. I’m making it for all of you.

So, please post your images here. Submissions for the half-page monthly images must be at least 672-pixels wide by 456-pixels high. Larger images may be submitted but will be resized and cropped to fit. I would also like some smaller images for filling blank fields on the calendar pages. Their minimum height is 82-pixels but greatly vary in width.

Also if you have any specific HeroScape related dates you would like to see appear on the calendar, jokes, poems, etc. post them here as well.

We've less than a month until completion so post ASAP! Thanks.

Sorry, I'm no longer accepting contributions.

100% DONE!

Check out the 2009 HeroScape Calendar Release Thread for download information.

Last edited by AliasQTip; December 15th, 2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old November 24th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: 2009 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

I think someone made a calendar a site or two ago, but you can make the first (to your knowledge) 2009 HeroScape calendar!

Sounds like it could be a fun thing.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 24th, 2008, 01:57 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I think someone made a calendar a site or two ago, but you can make the first (to your knowledge) 2009 HeroScape calendar!

Jim

I think it was chief that made the calendar last year.
Old November 24th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post

Jim

I think it was chief that made the calendar last year.
Was it only last year? Wow. Time's fun when you're having flies.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old November 24th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

You ought to mention GenCon Indy (August 13-16 of next year), and National Heroscape Day, which looks like it'll be October 17th next year.

You could maybe make up some joke holidays or other names for things, like 'bring your Raelin to work day' or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 24th, 2008, 03:39 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Jexik, dates have been noted.

Joke holidays/dates might be funny. If anyone has any ideas for some, please post.
Old November 24th, 2008, 05:13 PM
Monokidnatic

Here's a good image for a winter month. (if I do say so myself... )

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17
Old November 24th, 2008, 06:46 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm sure the current Picture of the week would be great for fall. Just look at the front page to see it.

Last edited by Einar's puppy; November 24th, 2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: I spelt "look" as lokos...my god I have issues...
Old November 24th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Yeah, Dragonslayer has really done some beautiful work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 24th, 2008, 07:58 PM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Joke holidays:
  • Intergalactic Talk Like a Viking Day
  • Flag Bearer Appreciation Day
  • April Dund's Day
  • Thormun Day
  • Utgarween
  • Wellspring Break
  • Soulborg History Month

Old November 24th, 2008, 09:04 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Traveling Drake thread may have some good photos

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old November 25th, 2008, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
I'm sure the current Picture of the week would be great for fall. Just look at the front page to see it.
I like a lot of Dragon Slayer's artwork but I probably won't use the current image of the week. It's a little gruesome and I'm trying to keep this calendar at a PG rating. (I'm mean the game IS designed for kids 8 and up, I'm UP)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction