Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 16th, 2008, 11:09 AM

snooker444 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Archangel

Hey gammers......has anyone by chance created a custom card for Archangel or have the play stats they have tried ?

I am new to this site and was looking for any experience with Archangel you might have and can share
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:20 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Archangel

Did you check that link I posted in your other topic?
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yes I sure did......check em all out and could not find Archangel......
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Archangel has the following abilities:

Metal Winged Version:
Flying
Fast movement
Ranged attack. Maybe multiple targets-I'd look to Nilfheim's Ice Shard for mechanics

Non-Metal Wing recent Version:
Flying
Fast movement
Healing factor-I'd look to Sonlen's Dragon Healing for mechanics

Original "Angel" Version:
Flying
Fast Movement
Old September 16th, 2008, 12:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker444 View Post
Quote:
That's where most of our superhoro customs are, so if they're not in there, we probably don't have them. Sorry!

But I'm surprised no one has made an Archangel. Hmm, I may chop up a Raelin for one....
Old September 16th, 2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker444 View Post
Quote:
That's where most of our superhoro customs are, so if they're not in there, we probably don't have them. Sorry!

But I'm surprised no one has made an Archangel. Hmm, I may chop up a Raelin for one....
I see some guy on ebay has one for sale.....the figurine plus the card so they must have made one up....selling for about $ 10.00
Old September 16th, 2008, 04:29 PM
...has moist legs

The figure is probably a Heroclix figure. But the custom cards on ebay are almost always incredibly overpowered, so...
Old September 17th, 2008, 12:31 PM

Utgarsrage is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Archangel has the following abilities:

Metal Winged Version:
Flying
Fast movement
Ranged attack. Maybe multiple targets-I'd look to Nilfheim's Ice Shard for mechanics

Non-Metal Wing recent Version:
Flying
Fast movement
Healing factor-I'd look to Sonlen's Dragon Healing for mechanics

Original "Angel" Version:
Flying
Fast Movement

You missed a few of his abilities.

Archangel- Eagle Sight(Deadly Shot or perhaps let him re-roll any failed hit attempts)

Ranged attack- the metal feathers he throws are covered in a nueral toxin, I think soulborgs would be immune to them.

Wing Shield(If there is a least one order marker on AA, he gets extra defense dice)

Bloodlust-Frenzy ability

Flying

Supersonic Speed- he should have at least 8 movement

That's just my 2 cents, obviously he has way too many powers to list on a AC.

Good Trades with: Rudyvalentine X2, omgitsjihad, Jim, dredd Stev, Yikes, Temp. Nerd, Syvaris the ruler, southwest ninja, Nerdcorerocks, Ensignoftheunit, Einar Gen., Mossman, MuttLo, Ted_Danson
Old October 7th, 2008, 09:31 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

you might be able to get an archangel figure with the metal wings at strikezone.com for the cheapest. I've seen the heroscape figure. Archangel with the metal wings was almost a different person than angel even though it was still Warren Worthington III. After he got his wings torn off by Apocalypse and had them replaced he became a bitter morose guy who had a lot more offensive capability.

CORVUS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations