Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2023, 08:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

I'm writing a fantasy adventure module for Dark City Games. The players can choose from one of two adventure options; A) find a collection of monster body parts including a unicorn's horn and a dragon scale and B) locating the magical fonts of the four elements to infuse their power into gemstones. What would be a good name for the module? I was thinking "Of Firestones and Dragon Scales," but I'm not married to it. Thanks for replying!

Old August 30th, 2023, 06:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The Horn and the Stones
Old November 15th, 2023, 02:42 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm in the middle of writing a Western adventure for Dark City Games. It's my third Western!

Old January 26th, 2024, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Here are ebook versions of my poetry book and short game book.

Here's a link to order a print copy of all my books.

Shamelessly self-promoting!

Old March 22nd, 2024, 11:22 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

2023 was an amazing year (following three that were terrible.) I spent the majority of its months relaunching my train graffiti books and published 8 East Bay Train Graffiti books and 2 Black and White and Read All Over/Explore volumes (these 2 books focus on train monikers and art and exploring the East Bay for graffiti, street art, etc.) As well, my wife and I explored so many new locations and met several graffiti writers and artists 'in the wild'.

I'm taking 2024 easy and building up my videos and images of trains that roll past our backyard in order to create future volumes. Lots of loving hard work creating these books.

Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff. Grats
Old March 23rd, 2024, 11:38 PM

Nice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books