Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 5th, 2019, 12:51 PM

eMCee64 Woo who?
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

Trying to organize a monthly casual meetup

Check out Flower Mound Heroscape Meetup http://meetu.ps/c/4hyPS/JSRps/d on Meetup
Old April 12th, 2019, 05:43 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So is the April event happening?
Old April 17th, 2019, 01:57 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
So is the April event happening?
Sorry, man. There was a family emergency that has really derailed the planning Mark and I were working on. Sadly, I didn't think to get this back on track while that was/is going on. I don't think I'll be able to organize a formal event before the college crew is out for the summer.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old April 17th, 2019, 07:18 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright. I hope all is well. I've got some college friends who will probably attend the next tournament.
Old September 9th, 2019, 01:26 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

since tmac totally missed it last year, i will post it here to make sure he sees it.

DFW NHSD 2019 thread is up:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...57#post2312557

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 29th, 2020, 01:41 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Well it seems that Covid-19 isn't going anywhere so I don't see Hexes in Texas happening this year in the traditional format. Perhaps we do something instead like a zoom thing on the day it would have happened so everyone that might have attended will at least see one another? We might even get to see some familiar faces this way that have moved away in years past.
Old September 30th, 2020, 06:45 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

If there's some kind of a virtual event, then I'd definitely join and forward the word along to the others on my campus. It's a bit unfortunate; many of us are graduating this year, so I'm not sure where all everyone will be afterwards.
Old October 1st, 2020, 03:58 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

What about "Hexes in Texas: the Reunion!" a group video call where we invite all who have ever attended a Hexes in Texas event before. Just because we are social distancing doesn't mean we have to be socially distant.
Old October 1st, 2020, 12:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I mean, assuming your gamestores are open with certain restrictions, and people are willing...you could still hold a tourney.

We started out Utah Monthly tournaments back up a couple months ago now that our gamestore is open again, but we're required to have no more than 16 attendees in our tourney and required to wear facemasks. We also have sanitizer etc for players to use.

With the right preparation/precautions, you could probably still hold an event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 7th, 2020, 10:46 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Yeah I’m sorry guys - I do not feel led to put anything together.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 29th, 2020, 05:28 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Yeah, sorry. I was looking to set something up, but with the recent upticks in cases around town, it didn't seem like a good idea to host an event this year. But as soon as this thing clears, we'll look to organize an event.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 29th, 2020, 06:48 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

No worries; I totally understand, and I think that that's the safest choice. I hope that y'all are staying well and that we'll be able to have another event once things are looking better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events