Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 6th, 2022, 01:38 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Admiral EJ-1M

I thought we weren't supposed to make these?

Secondly how much of the above card is conjecture vs. actually released information?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 6th, 2022, 02:36 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I thought we weren't supposed to make these?

Secondly how much of the above card is conjecture vs. actually released information?
We weren't supposed to make these until Scytale was cleared to tell us the errata, which happened a while ago.

The only conjecture in the card is the hit zone. Everything else has been unambiguously confirmed; all I did was assemble it into the old style for Army Cards.
Old December 6th, 2022, 02:51 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice And what was the errata? Apparently I haven't been paying enough attention.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 6th, 2022, 02:57 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Nice And what was the errata? Apparently I haven't been paying enough attention.
For this unit specifically, the points increased from 160 to 170.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:22 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

While I've never been a huge soulborg player, this guy will absolutely see competitive play. He makes pirates a force to be reckoned with. Boarding party will be a fun party trick, and That quadruple attack is very reminiscent of a certain Major that starts with a Q and ends with a 9, although he seems more balanced for his points.Q9 is still far superior, but the Admiral makes OM management soooooo much more versatile and easy. Avast ye matey! Prepare to be boarded!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units