Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old October 15th, 2010, 03:55 PM

Dirtboy is surprisingly tart
Re: Draft-Pool Strategy

I haven't played tournaments and the group I play with quit drafting years ago.... we bring pre-made armies and adjust accordingly after the first few butt whoopins. I really like the sound of a draft like this though and will have to try it in our games. Maybe bring 800 points to make a 500 point army, that way you will definitely be pushed a little harder to run an army you maybe didn't plan on.

I would bring all guys I know I can make work, especially on their own. My buddies are the kind of guys to draft someone just to stop synergy from happening.

I think the key is that no matter what army you are running you have to be able to adapt to your opponents army, playing style and terrain to make the most of what you have. An A+ army isn't much if you don't have strategy.
Old October 17th, 2010, 02:43 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Draft-Pool Strategy

No real need for strategy building your draft pool, just bring your favorite figures or go opposite, bring your least favorite.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles