Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old June 19th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Wait then fire question

I have a question about wait then fire: Does it qualify as a special attack? Woudnt it qualify as an attack modifier? For example, say I have a 4th mass figure with height advantage and wait then fire. I add one dice for wait then fire. Do I add another dice for height advantage?

Thanks

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old June 19th, 2008, 11:21 AM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wait then fire question

Yes. Wait then fire is a special power not a special attack. So you you can add to your attack.
Old June 19th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart101 View Post
I have a question about wait then fire: Does it qualify as a special attack? Woudnt it qualify as an attack modifier? For example, say I have a 4th mass figure with height advantage and wait then fire. I add one dice for wait then fire. Do I add another dice for height advantage?

Thanks
Is it called Wait Then Fire Special Attack? Does it have its own Attack value? Does it have its own Range?

No. No. and No.

So, its not a special attack.
Old June 19th, 2008, 11:40 AM

morgonis has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:

Thanks
Is it called Wait Then Fire Special Attack? Does it have its own Attack value? Does it have its own Range?

No. No. and No.

and all this time I been just going with "If it doesnt say Special Attack, its not a Special Attack"....never thought of those other two criteria

5 MS, 6 RTTFF, 2 FOTAK, 4 VW, 3 TT, 3 SOTM, 3 TJ, 3 DnD, atleast 3 of each common, atleast 1 of all uniques, 1 set of Flagbearers, 1 Marvel.
Old June 19th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonis View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

No. No. and No.

and all this time I been just going with "If it doesnt say Special Attack, its not a Special Attack"....never thought of those other two criteria
Oh, the one is sufficient, but the other 2 are indeed characteristics of all Special Attacks.
Old June 19th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgonis View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks

No. No. and No.

While special attacks are always named "Special Attack", special moves are never named "Special Move". That's when those other criteria come in handy: Does it have it's own Move value? It's a special move and can't be modified by movement modifiers! Otherwise it can (with the exception that flying does not benefit from road/wallwalk bonus)

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's