Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Angears map thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
Angear, your signature is a great way to discourage yourself from double posting! Kudos to you!

Well he still did anyway.

Great map, by the way. I like the irregular shaping of the castle walls. The only thing I would add is some ruins in the wide open space to make it not as range-favoring.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios