Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 19th, 2010, 03:38 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Shurrak's Lair by Schulzy

I'm not a great mapmaker. I'm really not. But a few days ago I came up with a map that is really fun to play and that I'm really proud of.

I present to you: SHURRAK'S LAIR!!!!

It doesn't show in the picture, but there's a summoning glyph on each of those raised lava field tiles that allows you to summon one unit -your own or your opponents- adjacent to you. Your figure or squad of figures then gets to attack the summoned figure. I like this map because it really takes some thing to play. You can't run an army with a lynchpin figure like Kato or Alastair McDirk, because they'll get summoned and demolished. The threat of lava field damage at the end of each round is also present.

Also on the map are two wounding glyphs (also not shown in the picture) at either end of the map. These glyphs are on height and are difficult for melee to get to, making them important glyphs to hold. If you let your opponent get a foothold on those glyphs, you may be slowly pinged to death if you don't do something about it...like summoning them off the glyph.

Please enjoy my first map!!!

PDF: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2641

Building Requirements:
1 RotV
2 FotA
1 BftU
2 VW
1 MtCB (the asphalt can be replaced by stone tiles if desired, without losing strategic or aesthetic integrity)
x2 two hex stone tiles (extra wave tiles)
Old August 19th, 2010, 03:44 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shurrak's Lair by Schulzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schulzy View Post
I'm not a great mapmaker. I'm really not.
Yeah...Riiiigghht.

Great map.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old August 19th, 2010, 04:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Shurrak's Lair by Schulzy

That looks fun, too bad I have no lava...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios