Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:03 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dream list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Powerful defense- When Godzilla is attacked by a non-kaiju monster, all shields count as an additional shield. Also, all damage is reduced to 1.
Reword it. I understand it, but it should be worded a whole lot better...I was thinking maybe...

Powerful Defense
When defending with Godzilla, each shield rolled counts as 2 shields. The most damage Godzilla can take from each any attack is 1.

Or if that fails, you could just give him Shileds of Valor with a different name, and then a slightly reworded One Shield Defense that makes it so he gets 1 damage no matter what.
Old June 22nd, 2009, 07:15 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dream list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Powerful defense- When Godzilla is attacked by a non-kaiju monster, all shields count as an additional shield. Also, all damage is reduced to 1.
Reword it. I understand it, but it should be worded a whole lot better...I was thinking maybe...

Powerful Defense
When defending with Godzilla, each shield rolled counts as 2 shields. The most damage Godzilla can take from each any attack is 1.

Or if that fails, you could just give him Shileds of Valor with a different name, and then a slightly reworded One Shield Defense that makes it so he gets 1 damage no matter what.
Thank you for the advice, Elffy. I'll make sure to reword it.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards