Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 1st, 2012, 04:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G PDF Generator-Public

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021 View Post
I noticed Rat Swarm isn't in the program.
Yep, the health inspectors were on our butts, so we had to lay a few extra traps down.
Old August 1st, 2012, 10:42 PM

BigBadBruinsMac is surprisingly tart

There is a bug when you try to generate Magneto II it always generates Magneto I. Nice tool though - I love it!

Awesome traders: theredfro, R˙chean, SuperflyTNT, Kaiyu, TheSparkleInYourWater
Old August 2nd, 2012, 10:52 AM

BigBadBruinsMac is surprisingly tart

Also when you print 3 glyphs per page the first glyph on the page gets cut off.

Also some of the glyphs are missing when you try to generate them - you can select them but errors occur during pdf generation.

Awesome traders: theredfro, R˙chean, SuperflyTNT, Kaiyu, TheSparkleInYourWater
Old August 2nd, 2012, 01:15 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

OK, I've fixed Morbius, Magneto II and the Rat Swarm. Also, all the bat glyphs are now operational.

I think that makes me officially caught up for the moment.

BigBad, the cards for the glyphs follow the same placement logic as all the unit cards, so I'm hoping it's just a margins issue with your printer, but if anyone else sees an issue with glyphs cards getting cut off, let me know.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 02:09 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I recently printed off the glyph of Green Kryptonite in the third slot and it worked fine for me.

C3G team building links.
Old August 5th, 2012, 07:55 PM

yummypie is surprisingly tart

I downloaded it, and it says its starting, but it wont start

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
E=MC^2+3D6
Old August 5th, 2012, 08:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummypie View Post
It doesn't work at all in firefox for me. I switch to Chrome (Which I don't even know why it's on my computer) to do the pdfs.
Old August 5th, 2012, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
It doesn't work at all in firefox for me. I switch to Chrome (Which I don't even know why it's on my computer) to do the pdfs.
Thanks

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
E=MC^2+3D6
Old August 6th, 2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
It still wont work

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
E=MC^2+3D6
Old August 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have you tried Internet Explorer?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 6th, 2012, 01:45 PM

It still wont work. Am i doing something wrong. I have java installed and i hit the launch button.

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
E=MC^2+3D6
Old August 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
It still wont work. Am i doing something wrong. I have java installed and i hit the launch button.
If you use chrome, which is how I always launch, you might see a yellow warning at the top of the page about java, but just click through that. Then, at the very bottom, you should see a jnlp file get downloaded that you can click on and run. That should be it. Can you post a screenshot of your browser when you get stuck?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy