Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2010, 11:18 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Holy heck! It's kinda hard to read though - just saying. Nevermind, it's all good.

EDIT:

EDIT #2: Darn. No tiene.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; August 24th, 2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old August 24th, 2010, 11:59 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

The list will get shorter as items go. Help shorten the list!!!
Old August 25th, 2010, 12:02 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
The list will get shorter as items go. Help shorten the list!!!
Or just remove stuff.

I helped shorten it! RttFF for me! And one more Swog!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 25th, 2010, 12:01 PM

BobGrant is surprisingly tart

Great Trade with rouby44
Items arrived quick and very well packaged.

See Avatar for my most epic fail.

Dec 11 - X-mas Chaos II - Baltimore, MD - clancampbell
Dec 18 - Mixed Marvel - Pitman, NJ - mikelizzio
Old August 25th, 2010, 03:41 PM
has been BANNED

Scape4$ costs too much!

All i want to say is that people need to learn how to trade on here! Im tired of talking and trying to work a deal with people and then they go and sell half the crap your talking about out from under you!

Yes pilgrim thats you! Was waiting on prices from you before you listed it all and get home from work and nearly everything is gone!

EXTREMELY RUDE!
Old August 25th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scape4$ View Post
All i want to say is that people need to learn how to trade on here! Im tired of talking and trying to work a deal with people and then they go and sell half the crap your talking about out from under you!

Yes pilgrim thats you! Was waiting on prices from you before you listed it all and get home from work and nearly everything is gone!

EXTREMELY RUDE!
Don't acuse the whole community for it. Personal attacks only get you neg rep, as well as make you look bad to those who can't neg.

ADVICE TO ALL NEW HEROSCAPERS!! PLEASE MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN ON THE SITE BEFORE YOU OFFER A TRADE! OTHERWISE YOU LOOK LIKE A SCAMMER ESPECILALLY IF YOU POST A BIG COLLECTION!

Last edited by yamissflash; August 25th, 2010 at 10:02 PM. Reason: edited
Old August 25th, 2010, 04:05 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:

EXTREMELY RUDE!
In the end, the items are Pilgrim's and he has a right to choose his buyers and there is nothing any of us can do about it. It's just part of the trade scene.

What I'm saying is, it's not worth getting worked up and angry over..

It makes you look bad and in the end, other people might not want to trade with you. Just be patient. There are always other opportunities.

And just to make it clear. I didn't buy anything from Pilgrim. I had my eye on something but someone beat me to it.

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old August 25th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:

EXTREMELY RUDE!
So you sent him a PM and he hasn't replied, or you were in negotiations and he dropped you for someone else? In all fairness (either way) to Pilgrim, you have been a member of the site for less than 2 months, and you have 6 posts to your name (all in this thread). Anyone trading with you would be right to be wary. We just don't know who you are.

And on the topic or being rude, it isn't generally a good idea to call people out for bad behavior in the manner you have with Pilgrim (and in a previous post mentioning Elltrain). When 2 of your 6 posts are like that, it is no wonder that you have those little red markers on your posts.
Old August 25th, 2010, 04:11 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The fact that his name indicates that he is only here to get Scape to sell to others for $ makes his whole membership here a complete sham.
Old August 25th, 2010, 04:14 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
The fact that his name indicates that he is only here to get Scape to sell to others for $ makes his whole membership here a complete sham.
Playing devil's advocate: it could be that they're here to only buy scape and never trade because they are, at least on this site, new.

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old August 25th, 2010, 04:29 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

I agree with Ona on this one. The mans name alone is a sign of his "passion" for the game. Let alone calling someone out on your sixth post which I would have to claim is EXTREMELY RUDE!

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 25th, 2010, 06:24 PM
has been BANNED

Scape4$ costs too much!

ok well i guess i need to clarify: we had communications via pm in which such things were communicated and my name means i would rather scape if i could make a living at it than anything so yes it is passion as i stated in an earlier post

i have a collection most of you could only hope for and keep enough for 4-8 people to play enjoyably so yes i am always adding and trading

anyone else wants to grow a pair and talk trash without having their facts feel free to message me first and most of you simply need to learn trade/sales ettiquite or however it is spelled lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:

I agree with Ona on this one. The mans name alone is a sign of his "passion" for the game. Let alone calling someone out on your sixth post which I would have to claim is EXTREMELY RUDE!

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online