Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 5th, 2012, 01:34 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Custom Units - A Challenge To Myself

Welcome to my custom units thread! This will be my chance to display my custom unit work to the community. Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism.

Jandar (0)
Spoiler Alert!

Ullar (0)
Spoiler Alert!

Einar (0)
Spoiler Alert!

Vydar (1)
Spoiler Alert!

Aquilla (2)
Spoiler Alert!

Utgar (5)
Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill (0)
Spoiler Alert!

Again, please enjoy and feel free to leave comments, suggestions, and constructive criticism.

Like my custom units? See also: My Maps and Terrain.

Last edited by Sheep; May 1st, 2022 at 01:15 PM.
Old June 5th, 2012, 01:34 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Custom Units - Gravehound added 6/5/12

Power Text by alphabetical listing (if you see a power you like feel free to use it):

A (2):
Spoiler Alert!

B (1):
Spoiler Alert!

C:
Spoiler Alert!

D (2):
Spoiler Alert!

E:
Spoiler Alert!

F (7):
Spoiler Alert!

G:
Spoiler Alert!

H:
Spoiler Alert!

I:
Spoiler Alert!

J:
Spoiler Alert!

K:
Spoiler Alert!

L (2):
Spoiler Alert!

M:
Spoiler Alert!

N:
Spoiler Alert!

O (2):
Spoiler Alert!

P (1):
Spoiler Alert!

Q:
Spoiler Alert!

R:
Spoiler Alert!

S:
Spoiler Alert!

T (1):
Spoiler Alert!

U:
Spoiler Alert!

V:
Spoiler Alert!

W (1):
Spoiler Alert!

X:
Spoiler Alert!

Y:
Spoiler Alert!

Z:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sheep; October 11th, 2012 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Added New Powers
Old June 5th, 2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Card:
Spoiler Alert!

Gravehounds
Utgar

Undead
Common Squad (of 3)
Devourer
Terrifying
Small 3

Life 1
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 100

ON THE HUNT
If all figures you control are Undead, add 1 to the Gravehounds move value.

BLOODTHIRSTY
When attacking an opponent's small or medium non-Soulborg Unique Hero, Gravehounds add 2 to thier attack value.

FIENDISH ORDERS
Instead of taking a turn with the Gravehounds, you may take a turn with an Undead Lord you control.

Figure used:
Archfiends #41 Gravehound

Availability: 3 @ Troll and Toad for $1.29 each.
7 @ MiniatureMarket for $2.50 each.
17 @ AuggiesGamesOnline for $3.29 each.
20+ @ CoolStuffInc for $1.99 each
28+ @ Ebay for $2.99 to $5.71 each.
What is better than your opponent's face when he sees Cyprien? When he doesn't know when you're going to move Cyprien. These guys give you that option. At only 100 points a piece you can get 3 of them plus Cyprien and Sonya for 500 points. Then you could keep Cyprien within striking range but have your OM's on these guys. That means your opponent has to be careful of how close he gets, otherwise Cyprien can bite hard. Plus these guys roll 5 attack against most small of medium figures.

Last edited by Sheep; June 8th, 2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Reworded BLOODTHIRSTY.
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Figure used:
If Son of Arathorn is correct (he has a custom using this figure), this squad is a bit off. They're Small 3, not Large 5. Also, I think Cyprien Bonding is pretty much always going to be way broken...

Old June 5th, 2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Figure used:
If Son of Arathorn is correct (he has a custom using this figure), this squad is a bit off. They're Small 3, not Large 5. Also, I think Cyprien Bonding is pretty much always going to be way broken...
Thanks, will fix that. I don't have the figures so I just went with the Deathstalkers size. Also, will the "Instead of" phrase be better instead of "Before"?
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Also, will the "Instead of" phrase be better instead of "Before"?
"Instead" is much better. It's certainly not broken, but it can't really be named Bonding. Maybe something else?

They're Wolf of Badru size, I think.

"When attacking an opponent's non-Soulborg Unique Hero, Gravehounds add 2 to thier attack value."

The previous wording would have made the power affect your whole army. I don't think you wanted that.

Old June 5th, 2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Also, will the "Instead of" phrase be better instead of "Before"?
"Instead" is much better. It's certainly not broken, but it can't really be named Bonding. Maybe something else?

They're Wolf of Badru size, I think.

"When attacking an opponent's non-Soulborg Unique Hero, Gravehounds add 2 to thier attack value."

The previous wording would have made the power affect your whole army. I don't think you wanted that.
Seems small. That's smaller than the Marrden Hounds, and their sculpts are knelt down as if they are stalking their prey much like the Gravehounds sculpts are.

Any suggestions on the power names for Undead Lord Bonding?
Old June 6th, 2012, 12:13 PM

How big is each D&D Size when talking HS Height?

Last edited by Sheep; June 6th, 2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old June 6th, 2012, 01:56 PM

HS2010's Custom Units - Haruto added 6/6/12

Quote:
Card:
Spoiler Alert!

Haruto
Vydar

Human
Unique Hero
Assassin
Relentless
MEDIUM 4

Life 1
Move 8
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 1
Points 25

AGILITY
When climbing, ignore the first 4 levels of elevation when counting spaces for Haruto's movement. Haruto never rolls for regular falling damage but may receive Major or Extreme falling damage.

PHANTOM WALK
Haruto may move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

ASSASSIN SPEED
If Haruto is targeted for a special power that causes wounds or an attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, Haruto has no visible hit zones for the rest of the attacking figure's turn and may move up to 4 spaces. Haruto must end his turn unengaged when moving with Assassin Speed. Subtract 1 from your die roll for each figure Haruto is engaged with.

Figure used:
Dragonblade Ninja #17 Deathknell

Availability: 11 @ Troll and Toad for $5.99 each.
5 @ MiniatureMarket for $4.50 each.
13 @ Ebay for $6.88 to $9.99 each.
A slightly more advanced Isamu and very minor Cyprien (in move relationship with a special like flying). Able to move quickly over terrain with 8 move with Agility. This guy could do some damage before he dies or glyph grab (?). Needs some working on points but he looks good.

Last edited by Sheep; June 11th, 2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old June 8th, 2012, 03:16 PM

HS2010's Custom Unit - NEW!!! Gravehound card added - 6/6/12

Card by awesomeunleashed for Gravehounds:

Old June 12th, 2012, 11:58 AM

HS2010's Custom Unit - NEW!!! Half-Orc Spy added - 6/12/12

Quote:
Card:
Spoiler Alert!

Half-Orc Spy
Utgar

Half-Orc
Uncommon Hero
Spy
Tricky
MEDIUM 4

Life 1
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 1
Points 20

DEAD SILENCE
When attacking an opponent's small or medium figure with a Half-Orc Spy, if that Half-Orc Spy was unengaged, had no visible hit zones, and was within 3 clear sight spaces of the defending figure prior to movement, the defending figure may not roll any defense dice.

OUT OF THE SHADOWS
If a Half-Orc Spy is unengaged, on a shadow space or adjacent to an object, tree, wall, or terrain that is at least three levels higher than that Half-Orc Spy's base, that Half-Orc Spy has no visible hit zones. If a Half-Orc Spy has no visible hit zones and attacks an opponent's figure that was within 3 clear sight spaces of that Half-Orc Spy prior to movement, add 1 to that Half-Orc Spy's attack value.

DISENGAGE
Half-Orc Spy is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Figure Used:
Half-Orc Spy #06 Blood War

Availability: 2 @ Troll and Toad for $2.49 each.
2 @ MiniatureMarket for $2.50 each.
9 @ Cool Stuff Inc. for $2.49 each.
More than 26 @ Ebay for $2.21 to $5.71 each.
Same stats as Isamu with situational powers. Costing may be a bit low but not by much (with 10 points, IMO). He's uncommon but is kept in check by his low defense and life though he can be hidden from special attackers like Q9 who could take 3-4 of them out normally.

Last edited by Sheep; June 15th, 2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old June 12th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Custom Unit - NEW!!! Half-Orc Spy added - 6/12/

Very neat. It would take a ton of skill to use the Spy correctly. If I were facing him, I would send out my squads to kill him quick, because heroes will be hurting if they get attacked. He really needs shadows/places to hide with only 1 def/ 1 life. Very spy like!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards