Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old May 20th, 2006, 07:14 PM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
I think that if they have a figure it might not be a figure at all. With castles coming out in June they might want to promote sales by tossing out a unique castle feature like a ballistae, catapult, trebuchet, battering ram, statuary, palisade, catwalk, a different door, wall piece with arrow slits, grappling lines, battle tower, drawbridge, etc. This would have a lot bigger draw than just another figure and would spark interest in heroscapes latest addition.

Old May 20th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealQ
... unique castle feature like a ballistae, catapult, trebuchet, battering ram, statuary, palisade, catwalk, a different door, wall piece with arrow slits, grappling lines, battle tower, drawbridge, etc.
Although it would be cool if they did. I don't see it happening. Remember last year, Nerak was simply a repaint of the Swog Rider. The only possibility I see from your list is a repaint of the door. Which, in and of itself, will not create a desire to buy the game in the non-HS player (yes, there are people that actually don't have any desire to play HS - hopefully, science will find a cure for this malady soon).

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 20th, 2006, 08:07 PM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Although it would be cool if they did. I don't see it happening. Remember last year, Nerak was simply a repaint of the Swog Rider.
I figure that last year being their first trial at hand-outs they didn't know how well it would be received so they went simple rather than invest money in a new mold. Since the Neraks were pounced upon they might not mind spending a little money this time. Although, given their past marketing history they might not be using the best thought process, instead going with the cheapest solution.

Old May 20th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I say BRING IT ON! What's wrong with a Con exclusive? Hasbro wasn't the first to do this. D&D, Wizkids, etc...

The only thing I would chancge is make it availble at more than just one Con.

And I hope it is something besides a repaint this year.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 20th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
Well since i am going to gencon...

I hope there is another exclusive!

probably be some repaint again..............
If everyone hates repaints, why is Nerak so popular?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 20th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
I'm thinking this was a pre-sale Su-Bak-Na. I think the mount looks a little too comical. Creepy, sure, but too big for his rider.
-Taeblewalker

Old May 20th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
The only thing I would chancge is make it availble at more than just one Con.
You mean something like make it available only for children at TRU?

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old May 20th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
You mean something like make it available only for children at TRU?

Old May 21st, 2006, 12:11 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
no way that grimmy. grimmy rides a dinosaur. this tard is on a behemoth thingy. it seems that everyone is forgetting that this guy is surrounded by drones as well as gruts. this just means that he is 100% no matter what going to be an Utgar piece....

if there is another exclusive piece, someone should pick one up for me

EDIT: missed page 2 and 3. Mal, where do you see the damned ape? i couldnt find it!
Old May 21st, 2006, 12:22 AM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
How the heck could you possible think that is Grimnak?!? The mount is clearly not a T-Rex, and there is a Marro riding it, not an orc. What are you smoking?

Old May 21st, 2006, 12:25 AM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Here is the picture for clarification:

EDIT: I didn't see Malici's picture on page 2 , but that cannot be pre-sale Su-Bak-Na, because Thormun's Jounal came online about the same time Orm's Return hit shelves.

Old May 21st, 2006, 12:35 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
Well since i am going to gencon...

I hope there is another exclusive!

probably be some repaint again..............
Every special to date have had 2 things in common:

1) They were repaints
2) They had some kick a$$ stats and specials compared to their standard versions

I'm betting on one, and its gonna be sweet!

Even if there isn't one, GC is going to be the place to be in August!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units