Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old August 7th, 2013, 08:43 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Japes's 07/29/2013 Trade/Sale list - SOLD

In case I missed replying to any of you that PM'd me, these pieces have been sold. Since I have found that these figures are wanted by a lot of people If I come across anymore I will let you know.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2013, 07:59 PM

Samuschick Woo who?
Thumbs up Re: Japes's 07/29/2013 Trade/Sale list - SOLD

Great experience trading with this guy! Figures and cards were in super condition. Hope you like what you get in return!
Old August 12th, 2013, 11:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I had two transactions with Samuschick...one sale and one trade. She paid within hours of the sale and in the trade we received everything we discussed and a whole lot more four days later and that was even spanning a weekend.

My son loved all the extras you included. Thanks again and I would not hesitate to deal with you guys again.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 21st, 2014, 09:44 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Good transaction with Japes, payment was fast and was a pleasure doing business with him.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 21st, 2014, 07:41 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Good transaction with Japes, payment was fast and was a pleasure doing business with him.
It was a pleasure for me as well. Good luck starting school.

Old September 17th, 2014, 09:19 PM
A Man of Taste

I am in search of Maroon (RotV color) Glyphs. They will be re-stickered for customs so looking for anyone with worn out, scratched, half peeled stickers that they no longer need.

Old September 25th, 2014, 11:28 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Japes's 09/17/2014 Trade/Sale list

I have a ton of extra glyphs that Hiloscaper gave me in a trade a long time ago. How many did you want?
Old July 19th, 2016, 10:45 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: Japes's 09/17/2014 Trade/Sale list

Well I purchased a Marvel Set from ebay long ago before I truly discovered this site and of course I got ripped off. It came with no figures and it was missing the warehouse ruins. I have since picked up the figures but I never got around to getting the warehouse ruin. I have the base and card but I'm missing the ruin and the breakaway wall section.

Old October 12th, 2016, 12:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Japes's Want List 2016-10-12

Once you list out everything you are missing and can see it in a list it's kind of depressing. Oh well. I'm going to try to see what the most efficient way is going to be to piece this together. May just be buying a complete set of RotV and scavenging/customizing what I need.

OP Updated.

Old October 20th, 2016, 01:37 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Japes's Want List 2016-10-12

Thanks to a friend of mine I no longer need the Hive. Thanks YK.

Old October 27th, 2016, 01:04 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Japes's Trade List 2016-10-27 (D&D set might be availabl

I'm thinking about buying some stuff locally from a guy and looking to split the cost with someone. One of the items in the sale is what appears to be a full D&D master set (Rules, Figures, and Terrain). Not sure if the box is with it or not but he's looking. I'm thinking that if I sell that and a few of the larger figures it would be enough for me to be ok buying it. I'm not looking to make money here just split this large buy up so if anyone is looking for a D&D set how much would you pay?

Old October 28th, 2016, 02:45 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: Japes's Trade List 2016-10-27 (D&D set might be availabl

Added Haves:

Deathwalker 8000 - Figure and Card
Theracus - Figure and Card
Jotun - Figure and Card
Su-Bak-Na - Figure and Card
Dund - Figure and Card
Shiori - Figure and Card

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades