Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Sacred Band member? (Answers Left to Right)
Come At me Bro 14 22.95%
Hands in the Air 10 16.39%
Playing Defense 23 37.70%
The Finisher 14 22.95%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 25th, 2012, 02:02 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 29. Sacred Band

We now go to the honorable Sacred Band of ancient Greece. I decided I liked taking the photos myself. Click Pic for larger image.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Come at Me Bro
2. Hands in the Air
3. Playing Defense
4. The Finisher

I've always loved the bronze weaponry and shields of the Band. Their oddly shaped helmets have always puzzled me though. Come At Me Bro seems to be challenging his next opponent to a duel to the death. Hands in the Air appears to be either frustrated, or about to get shot in the chest. Playing Defense appears to be blocking a blow and preparing to counter his enemy's strike. The Finisher is about to finish his foe with a swift blow to the neck. It is very close matchup all the way around but I think I'm gonna go with The Finisher because of his aggressive pose.

Who is the favorite of these disciplined soldiers?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 26th, 2012, 12:03 PM

happybluebird Woo who?
Re: Sculpt Polls! 29. Sacred Band

Close call for me between hands in air and the finisher. To me hands in air is yelling a battle cry. I have to give my vote to the finisher in the end though.
Old August 26th, 2012, 01:01 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

There ought to be a None of the Above choice. They all look like over-the-hill Rugby players to me!
Old August 27th, 2012, 11:33 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

There ought to be a None of the Above choice. They all look like over-the-hill Rugby players to me!
Is that a shot at me!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; August 27th, 2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: There is no defense is Rugby - they're all offensive.
Old August 26th, 2012, 01:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I chose Defense, because the rest of the Sacred Band Members look like total garbage.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 26th, 2012 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Fun squad, crummy sculpts...
Old August 26th, 2012, 02:33 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I think Hands in the Air looks more like it should be called Come At Me Bro than the one you named Come At Me Bro does. Playing Defense is my favorite though.
Old August 26th, 2012, 06:09 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

The finisher.

THIS IS SPARTA!
Old August 27th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Come at me Bro. He's got the Achilles look from the completely historically inaccurate yet still awesome Troy movie.
Old September 2nd, 2016, 07:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Playing Defense

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units