Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM

colonel_homestar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Who will save Heroscape?

Is there any way to save our beloved Heroscape? Besides keeping it's memory alive through this site. It doesn't seem that anyone wants it. I am starting to become discoureged through all this. Anyone have any ideas as to how we will resurrect heroscape from it's recent and untimly demise?

Do you has what it takes to join the homestarmy?
Do you has the guts?
The determanation?
The five bucks?
Join today!
Old April 3rd, 2011, 01:14 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Who will save Heroscape?

Just use fan stuff.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 3rd, 2011, 01:21 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd recommend checking out the C3V if you're looking for classic, and the C3G if you're looking for Marvel. They're both very intensive projects, and their product is on par with most if not all of the official releases. C3V hasn't released anything yet, but you can still state your opinion and post your ideas in the speculation thread.

Wow that is a much larger plug than I intended.

Old April 3rd, 2011, 01:22 PM

Hunpo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Aside from petitions, it certainly can't hurt to let your local hobby store owner know that if 'Scape comes back, you and your friends will not only buy it but give them free advertising online via the game's fan website. I'm doing this in hopes that store staff will pass it on when their distributor (WotC ) reps. come visit. I figure since I can't shut up about how great the game is, I might as well tell it to some interested parties for a change
Old April 3rd, 2011, 11:48 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation

I say keep the memory alive at least a decade. ((Hasbro did bring back the classic Joe vs. Cobra line of action figures after all... Starting with just an anniversary collectors set.)) Anniversary RTTV with resculptured and tweaked versions of the original figures from the original and sparkle water? Very possible, obviously it would probably cost more but yeah... Still possible.

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion