Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 14th, 2018, 12:25 PM

tempered_warrior is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
good maps

Hey, everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good maps that use 1 rotv, 1 sotm, and 1 marvel master sets. These are the only terrain I have and would like to make the biggest/coolest map possible with these. thank you in advance.
Old September 20th, 2018, 06:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: good maps

Most people around here either make huge fun maps or smaller competitive maps. I don't think there's much in the say of mid-size fun maps with build instructions.

I'd just throw something together and make it as cool as possible. That's half the fun of big 'Scape batttles for me.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: good maps

Welcome to the site, TW!

I know this might seem like a rush, but I hope you look around at the tournaments and Heroscape meetup events that will be coming up in the next couple of months. I don't know where you are in Pennsylvania but there are options, depending on where you are in the state, and all with cool people having a fun time.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios