Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old September 11th, 2018, 10:24 AM

Aiborne82 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Aiborne82’s Complete lot

Soooooo I’m possibly looking at getting rid of my heroscape collection now that I’m getting older and just don’t have the time to get a game of such immense size on the table. It doesn’t help that I don’t want to move with all of it either. I was just curious on how much I should look to sell it for? I have every single set released in its entirety. I also have about 20 custom DC universe heroscape units and cards too. Additionally I have taken several hours and laminated every single card in the lot. Any advice on how to go about this?

Last edited by Aiborne82; September 11th, 2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old September 11th, 2018, 01:51 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Aiborne82’s Complete lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiborne82 View Post
Soooooo I’m possibly looking at getting rid of my heroscape collection now that I’m getting older and just don’t have the time to get a game of such immense size on the table. It doesn’t help that I don’t want to move with all of it either. I was just curious on how much I should look to sell it for? I have every single set released in its entirety. I also have about 20 custom DC universe heroscape units and cards too. Additionally I have taken several hours and laminated every single card in the lot. Any advice on how to go about this?
I’m not good at pricing full collections, but I will say that laminating typically devalues the cards. Yes it’s nice and keeps the cards protected, but it’s also an alteration on the original, similar to if you had repainted some figures even if they did look better.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 11th, 2018, 07:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Don't worry about laminated cards affecting price - people care about figures and terrain way more.

Two good listings of items and prices:
  • https://www.allthingsheroscape.com/ - probably around the 66 percentile of eBay pricing, meaning 1/3 of stuff on eBay sells for equal or above his prices, and 2/3 of stuff on eBay sells for less. I would say take 30-40% off his prices and it would be the 50th percentile of what people usually sell for around here. For instance, RttFF sells for $65 on his site, which is on the mid-high end of eBay pricing. But $40-45 (~30-40% off his price) is on the middle range on Heroscapers, and probably a "fair" price at least to me.
  • Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet - has prices from eBay and Auggies from a couple years back as well as retail, but also a good place to keep track of all your stuff plus many other features.
Old September 11th, 2018, 10:28 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

not to be the bearer of bad news, but if you sell it all as one lot you can usually expect a considerable amount less than parting it out. Even breaking it up by wave would most likely get you a better return on your investment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades