Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 2nd, 2012, 07:18 AM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 'Scaper94's Original Music

I don't know how well you get around the indie scene, but I have done pixel art before, and am currently working on a NES game. You should sell some fast and easy stuff on Eclipse, down at Sun OTN, or any other place you are familiar with. I can get you more, if you want.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 05:54 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothi View Post
I don't know how well you get around the indie scene, but I have done pixel art before, and am currently working on a NES game. You should sell some fast and easy stuff on Eclipse, down at Sun OTN, or any other place you are familiar with. I can get you more, if you want.
Thanks for the heads up with those links! I'll look into some of the Eclipse stuff.

Should be able to get at least one more piece up tonight.

EDIT: Got the fourth piece up! Hope you all like it!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Last edited by 'Scaper94; October 2nd, 2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 10:53 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished another piece - it's not up yet, but I should be able to get it up by Friday afternoon. It's a variation of The Shimmering Coast.

Old October 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM

Got another one uploaded. Let me know what you think!

Old October 5th, 2012, 09:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Good stuff! I can't help you anymore than my +rep, and a little ego boost though.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 7th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Scaper, as a fellow composer, I think this stuff is really, really cool. Shoot me a PM if you want any advice on something you're working on or if you just want to talk about composing in general.
Old October 8th, 2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Good stuff! I can't help you anymore than my +rep, and a little ego boost though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Scaper, as a fellow composer, I think this stuff is really, really cool. Shoot me a PM if you want any advice on something you're working on or if you just want to talk about composing in general.
Thanks guys! Glad you're liking my music - I appreciate you taking the time to listen.

After a lot of work, number five is up. This one is my favorite so far. Hope you like it!

Old October 10th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

I like 'First Snowfall' quite a bit. I think it could be improved, but it is still good. Are you using a program for the keyboard, or do you have a physical one attached to your computer? If the prior, there is one or two (Literally. Very few.) places where notes overlap in a way that it seems they shouldn't. Just scan over it while listening. Would you happen to have this as sheet music?
Old January 29th, 2013, 08:18 PM

I've been working on a few different pieces lately, but I've not been too enthusiastic about any of them. Yesterday, I was able to write one that I liked, and I finished it today.

The OP has been updated with my sixth piece, Illusions.

Old January 31st, 2013, 11:44 PM

Yay! I was able to finish another piece tonight. Infiverse is now ready to be listened to.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General