Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Notices

Old May 31st, 2010, 12:37 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Official Scenario:Marked for Vengence: Room 4

Marked for Vengence: Room 4

The black dragon Othkurik thrashes in his sleep. He dreams of his own death.

The dragon is startled awake by a reporting minion. “Lord Othkurik, topsiders have invaded the Underdark, killing and looting as they go.”

“It is as I feared,” growls Othkurik in his booming voice. “While I slept, I had a premonition of my death. We must kill the warrior who slew me in my dream. We must keep this prophecy from coming to pass.”

Summary:
  • Requires Battle for the Underdark Masterset
  • Player 1’s Goal:
    Player 1 must have the Marked Hero exit the cavern by moving onto an exit zone space.
  • Master Set Only:
    Player 1 starts with Ana Karithon, Darrak Ambershard, Tandros Kreel, and Erevan Sunshadow. Player 2 starts with 1 Squad of Deepwyrm Drow, Pelloth, and Othkurik.
    Master Set and Expansion Sets: Player 1 drafts or brings a pre-made 400-point Army that must include at least two Unique Heroes and cannot include Othkurik. Player 2 drafts or brings a pre-made 310-point Army that must include Othkurik.
  • Marked Hero: Before placing order markers for the first round, Player 2 randomly chooses one Unique Hero in Player 1’s Army and secretly writes the name of that Hero on a piece of paper. Place that piece of paper off to the side of the battlefield out of sight of Player 1. That Hero is now the Marked Hero.
  • Chased by Othkurik: Player 2 does not place Othkurik at the start of the game. At the end of Round 3, Player 2 places Othkurik on the 2 spaces behind Player 1’s starting zone
  • Treasure Glyph Trap: Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-5, do not reveal the Treasure Glyph. Instead, the figure that set off the trap ends its turn, and all unrevealed order markers are removed from that figure’s Army Card.
  • 8 rounds

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Last edited by xraine69; June 29th, 2010 at 01:37 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles