Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 1st, 2019, 11:46 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

I will be there for this one as well!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old November 2nd, 2019, 02:32 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Silent_Secondary confirmed

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 2nd, 2019, 02:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Edit: if you seen the before post but didnt respond yet, Ive just decided to donate the rest of the dice bowls as prize support to save me some time.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; November 2nd, 2019 at 10:31 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2019, 10:46 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey - Is there anybody here in Utah that is wanting to pick up the Mechwarrior Solaris Box that comes with the following C3V units?

Major J15
Deathcommander Mark 3
Executioner 616
and the newly released Deltacron announced here

I want to pick up a box soon. Wholesale Gaming is selling the set here for $18. Shipping is cheaper if you get multiple boxes, so we'd all save some money if a few of us went in on the box together. Send me a PM if you're interested! I want to order sometime in the next week.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old November 10th, 2019, 10:35 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

You can count me in for this one! I will also be bringing my son Gavin again.

Antmarchingroves'
Old November 11th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
You can count me in for this one! I will also be bringing my son Gavin again.
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you!

-------

Alrighty folks, it's about that time! We're a couple weeks out so let's keep the excitement rolling with some awesome maps for this month! Make sure to stake out how you'll hunt down and collect the bounty on your target!

Arroyo - 1 RotV

Morning Skirmish - 1 RotV, 1 RttFF

Frayed - 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 VW

Blackroot - 1 SotM, 2 RttFF

If You Can't Take The Heat... - 1 SotM, 1 TJ, 1 VW

Morass - 1 SotM, 1 TJ

Zephyr - 1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 TJ

Blurry paparazzi pic! You can see a version of the online board with a picture here.

Nottiss 2 BftU, 1 FotA, 1 TT

Draugur 1 BftU, 2 TT

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 13th, 2019, 11:31 PM

I'll bring Morning Skirmish and Morass

Old November 17th, 2019, 02:24 AM

SilentSecondary is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I’ll be there!

Flex tape won’t fix your wounds...
Old November 18th, 2019, 11:35 AM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I'll bring Morning Skirmish and Morass
Awesome, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSecondary View Post
I’ll be there!
Woot woot!

Our assassination frenzy is coming up this weekend! (Hmmm, maybe not a phrase you want to say when you're asked what your plans are for the weekend...) We've got a good amount of RSVP's already, but we've still got room for more! I still haven't heard from:
@UtahScott , @The Dewk , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Saints_Wrath , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667 , @Dat_One_Boi , @AlphaDasher , @shmet , @twigleg2
Are you guys open to killing some heroes this weekend? (Or some friendly games of Heroscape, as you should describe it to your friends/family.) Hopefully you can make it, (and hopefully notifications are still working) we'd love to see you!

Edit : Also, please remember to bring a toy donation instead of the usual entry fee this weekend.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 18th, 2019 at 07:29 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 06:20 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I’m a 50/50 on being able to come, I’m sorry I can’t give a more solid answer right now!
Old November 19th, 2019, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I’m a 50/50 on being able to come, I’m sorry I can’t give a more solid answer right now!
Just remember that I've got a shirt for you from the last Monthly and am holding it hostage unless you come!

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 21st, 2019, 12:28 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Is there anyone that last minute might be able to house me Friday night - Sunday morning and lives in or near Sandy? I’ve got a buddy who can drive me down Friday night and back up Sunday but I’d need a place to stay the weekend.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events