Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 17th, 2019, 09:06 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Just a quick note, but MiniatureMarket also has one of the cheapest prices I found for Gug, another figure that you might be interested in acquiring. It's still not that cheap at $7, though perhaps 2 figures at around $16 will at least be more palatable.
Old October 18th, 2019, 05:26 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
The list of nominees for our next Public Access Member is below. As a PAM, you would join the Inner Sanctum for 9 months, and would have the chance to see how things work, as well as contribute to designs, internal playtests, and whatever else your heart desires.

In no particular order (really):
@Leaf_It
@SuperSamyon
@Zetsubo
@flameslayer93
@Cleon
@Maklar the Silver Prince

If your name is on the list, please post in this thread to accept (or decline ) the nomination.
I'm just way too busy right now with personal things, and also have other heroscape related things I want to get done before something like this. So I'm going to have to decline. Thank you for the nomination though.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Happy Wednesday, friends! Time to go look at the front page!

Woohoo! I love this one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 24th, 2019, 12:55 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Hi,

as I will go in search for a second Orc archer of Blood of Gruumpsh, I wonder if the second Orc Drudge of the pack is planned to be used?

Thanks
Old October 24th, 2019, 01:02 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
Hi,

as I will go in search for a second Orc archer of Blood of Gruumpsh, I wonder if the second Orc Drudge of the pack is planned to be used?

Thanks
Hoo boy. I understand they are now hard to come by. Like I wrote in the announcement, maybe proxy an Arrow Grut? Or just stick the unmounted Hrognak mini up there. Up to you.

= =
Old October 24th, 2019, 01:03 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

No plans for the second orc Drudge at this time. If that changes, we'll let you know, but I think you're safe with just one.
Old October 24th, 2019, 01:08 AM

Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby! Zeldarck rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeldarck View Post
Hi,

Thanks
Hoo boy. I understand they are now hard to come by. Like I wrote in the announcement, maybe proxy an Arrow Grut? Or just stick the unmounted Hrognak mini up there. Up to you.
I will use the unmounted one for the moment but... I would like have it complete, it's more cool

Ok, Thanks SuperFrog
Old November 2nd, 2019, 09:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Is anybody interested in making the Books for the recent units? We've got these ones still up for grabs:

Deltacron
Brontos
Avernus
Rendar Fy
Kha
Old November 5th, 2019, 10:46 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@superfrog & @Dad_Scaper - I'll take Avernus & Deltacron if still up for grabs.
Old November 5th, 2019, 10:59 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes, go for it! Sorry I haven't updated the index. I'm waiting on the supplemental instructions on operating the new machinery from the Frog.

= =
Old November 5th, 2019, 09:36 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll take Rendar Fy if Caps doesn't want to.
Old November 6th, 2019, 12:17 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I'll take Rendar Fy if Caps doesn't want to.
Go ahead. I do not have any spare time for maintaining a book, unfortunately.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs