Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 24th, 2018, 07:37 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

I think a lot of it depends on how much you're planning him to come in at. +1 def within 6 spaces is still pretty damn good.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 24th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I think a lot of it depends on how much you're planning him to come in at. +1 def within 6 spaces is still pretty damn good.
Oh I posted an altered one after that where it's +1 def within 3 spaces and you can sacrifice an Order Marker for an auto-shield

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old November 24th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Oh I posted an altered one after that where it's +1 def within 3 spaces and you can sacrifice an Order Marker for an auto-shield
That sounds a lot better. Expect to have to test him with Sue and Karolina to see how good stacking is, but I anticipate that that'll cost too much to be truly effective.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 24th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think I'd revise Platformer to be something like...

Quote:
PLATFORMER [#]
When counting spaces for the normal movement of a figure you control, if that figure is moving onto a space within 3 spaces of Bunker, elevation changes of up to [#] levels count as one space.
It's a hair more limiting than giving everyone flying, but if I'm getting the theme right, I think it captures the "boost" a little more cleanly.
Old November 25th, 2018, 05:19 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I think I'd revise Platformer to be something like...

Quote:
PLATFORMER [#]
When counting spaces for the normal movement of a figure you control, if that figure is moving onto a space within 3 spaces of Bunker, elevation changes of up to [#] levels count as one space.
It's a hair more limiting than giving everyone flying, but if I'm getting the theme right, I think it captures the "boost" a little more cleanly.

It comes from one of the ways he uses his powers is creating levitating platforms people can ride on- similar to how you see Invisible Woman do sometimes I think

Old November 25th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I personally like Ronin’s version, if only because I feel like giving them flying can lead to weird power interactions. Johm Stewart can’t carry anyone within 3 spaces of him, for instance.

Also, I will chuckle if this guy gets carded before Terra.
Old November 25th, 2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I personally like Ronin’s version, if only because I feel like giving them flying can lead to weird power interactions. Johm Stewart can’t carry anyone within 3 spaces of him, for instance.

I'll happily opt for Ronin's version if it scans nicer for people

Old November 26th, 2018, 10:22 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

Not an issues.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 27th, 2018, 01:16 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
I said it on the discord, but I’ll say it again; I’m very interested in seeing the Brain & Mallah get designed. They’re possibly the only 2 Doom Patrol villains big enough to get designed, so they’d be fun to have.
I have the minis so I'd like to see someone get these guys as well.
I brought it up once before, but I really dig the takes @johnny139 had on them. They might need some workshopping and adjustment to fit in with modern C3G, but I think the basic mechanics are solid;
Quote:
BRAIN

CYBORG
UNIQUE HERO
MASTERMIND
MANIPULATIVE
SMALL 3

LIFE 3

MOVE 0
RANGE 1
ATTACK 0
DEFENSE 5

200 POINTS

MASTER MANIPULATOR

After revealing an Order Marker on Brain's card, instead of taking that turn with Brain, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control within clear sight of Brain.

PORTABLE FRAME
Once per turn, after moving a Medium, Large, or Huge figure you control that began its turn adjacent to Brain, you may place Brain adjacent to that figure.

CALL TO EVIL
Anytime an Order Marker is revealed on a card, you may choose a figure on that card and immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may either have the chosen figure receive a wound, or any figure adjacent to the chosen figure receive a wound.

-----

MONSIEUR MALLAH

SIMIAN
UNIQUE HERO
PROTECTOR
DEVOTED

MEDIUM 5

LIFE 6

MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 5

200 POINTS

BRAINS AND BRAWN

At the start of the game choose a Mastermind you control. After revealing an Order Marker on and instead taking a turn with the chosen Mastermind, you may take a turn with the Monsieur Mallah.

BRAWNY BODYGUARD
Anytime your chosen Mastermind is adjacent to Monsieur Mallah and would roll defense against a non-adjacent attack, Monsieur Mallah may roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead.

PISTOLET MITRAILLEUR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 2.
If Monsieur Mallah rolls a skull when attacking with this special attack, he may attack again with this special attack. Monsieur Mallah may continue attacking with this special attack until he does not roll a skull. He may not attack with this special attack more than three additional times per turn.

SUPER STRENGTH SYMBOL
-Not sure about the exact theme on Call To Evil. He does have a knack towards talking people into doing bad things, and I think I've seen it hinted he might be telepathic.

-Not in love with Protector as a class, especially now that it has synergy. I'll see if I can think of an alternate suggestion.

-Master Manipulator and Brains and the Brawn both basically do the same thing; allow Mallah to take a turn instead of Brain. I'd rather see Mallah have an ability that synergizes well with the Brain, otherwise he might not be the optimal Mastermind pick for Mallah.

Old November 27th, 2018, 02:07 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah the current Monsieur Mallah leans more as a Red Skull buddy than anything else. There could definitely be less overlap between the powers on these two designs, as it’s hurting their co-draftability right now.

Maybe instead of duplicating Master Manipulatior, Brains and Brawn could give Mallah an attack boost if you revealed an OM on his Mastermind this player turn or something like that?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 27th, 2018, 05:04 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Yeah the current Monsieur Mallah leans more as a Red Skull buddy than anything else. There could definitely be less overlap between the powers on these two designs, as it’s hurting their co-draftability right now.

Maybe instead of duplicating Master Manipulatior, Brains and Brawn could give Mallah an attack boost if you revealed an OM on his Mastermind this player turn or something like that?
Hmm... interesting thought. Makes him co-draftable with Brain, Red Skull (both versions), Hush, Baron Heinrich Zemo and, at a push, Mad Hatter or Helmut Zemo (Helmut could combo with any other Mastermind thanks to Master of Deception as well as being one himself).
Should there be a range-restriction on Call to Evil? Right now, there's not much point for Brain to do anything but sit in his start-zone, no reason to carry him around until maybe end-game. Is that your intent? For him and Mallah to essentially be reserve?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 27th, 2018, 05:47 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool Brain design. Now we just need a Pinky one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy