Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 24th, 2014, 08:55 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG -- Looking for Players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
I do not know if I am god-like but I am glad you think you are.
That should make you the biggest target for the enemy.
Hey, you're the one who can't be stopped by any power in the 'verse, T.
No power other than Emberman, the Master of Flames!
Yeah that was what I was hinting at. I certainly have an Achilles heel.

I received a PM from MS that I believe was meant for D_S concerning his avatar. Let me know if I need to forward that

I hope you can get involved Spidey.

I started on my background story. I should have it completed soon.
I am curious to see how our team looks.
I just tagged you in that PM, Tornado. He got it.
Old June 24th, 2014, 09:20 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Hah. I haven't played Champions since 1986 or so. OK, I'll do it.
That is about the last time I played too. I still have all the old books in the basement. Good times.

Will this be posted where anyone can read or is it private? I would love to follow along.
Old June 24th, 2014, 09:30 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Quote:
Hah. I haven't played Champions since 1986 or so. OK, I'll do it.
That is about the last time I played too. I still have all the old books in the basement. Good times.

Will this be posted where anyone can read or is it private? I would love to follow along.
It will be posted in a different site.

I could post a link to the site once it's going, though you'd only get to post in the OOC thread. I don't want any observers to give hints and stuff to solve problems.
Old August 20th, 2014, 04:17 PM

Re: Superhero RPG -- Players Found. Rolling Out Superheroes

Okay, here's the link to the site for those interested.

I've decided to just stick to the VnV system. Easier on me, really.

If you sign up, please use your HSers username and only post in the OOC thread. No hints to help someone out if they're stuck on something, unless I approve, or I'll have to ban you.
Old August 20th, 2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Registered. I believe I need to be activated though. It was fun reading everyone's intro. Whoever made themselves rich was genius. Looking forward to this.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 20th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That wasn't for tactical reasons, though. I just wanted to write a good backstory for a superhero, and that's what popped into my head.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 20th, 2014, 06:36 PM

Re: Megaman Fractured Universe -- Superhero RPG

I, too, liked D_S's intro.

The post after the first six posts was created by me, by the way. It was a way to get you all together based on what you told guys made for a backstory.
Old August 20th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Bah. I read mine again & I think I should have done another round of edits, but it's passable. Thanks for the kind words, MS.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 20th, 2014, 06:49 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Mine received no edits, although it definitely could have used three or five of 'em.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 20th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Activated.
I really liked your entry MS. The spoon plane was perfection. You did a great job of using everyone's intro as a jumping off point.
Now for the questions. Hmmm. I need a moment to get into character and figure out how he would handle this.
So how is this going to work. Somewhat open as far as posting or are we going to take turns? Should I be asking this on the new site?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 20th, 2014, 08:30 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wrote mine out in about 5 minutes using bits and pieces of characters and character ideas from former campaigns.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old August 20th, 2014, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Bah. I read mine again & I think I should have done another round of edits, but it's passable. Thanks for the kind words, MS.
@Dad_Scaper , I'm going to have to change your username on the site since you're supposed to be called Slate while there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Mine received no edits, although it definitely could have used three or five of 'em.
Yeah, @capsocrates , it could have read a little better, but the point is still made. Good job on for the first run!

Quote:
Activated.
I really liked your entry MS. The spoon plane was perfection. You did a great job of using everyone's intro as a jumping off point.
Now for the questions. Hmmm. I need a moment to get into character and figure out how he would handle this.
So how is this going to work. Somewhat open as far as posting or are we going to take turns? Should I be asking this on the new site?
Thanks @Tornado !

You can take semi-turns asking questions; try not go over a couple posts in a row of questions. Give others a chance to pipe in. Once everyone's asked a few questions, we'll move on.

And if other things could be directed to OOC Thread on the site once the fighting begins that would be great.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General