Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 1st, 2019, 08:31 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I’m at a +3 or possibly +4.
Wow, excellent. I need to finish some armies.
Old February 1st, 2019, 10:02 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, I'll take care of my people. If you're stretched thin, I bet if you ask @akden nicely, he'll bring a couple of extra armies.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 2nd, 2019, 01:17 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can bring some extras if you need me too. Just let me know, but I’m pretty sure the last time I did that, someone used one of my alternate armies and almost got won the whole thing.

Josh will definitely be coming with us, so you can add him to the list.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 12:47 AM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Add Ken to the attendees list. We're coming up in a carpool.
Old February 3rd, 2019, 01:37 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey and are probables for this. He finally has a free day. Work is slowing a little, so the boss is letting me work extra shifts so I don’t have to go in on Saturday. So unless something weird happens, we should be there.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 4th, 2019, 11:58 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

It looks like I'll be bringing 1 person with me (Jacob). He hasn't played HeroScape before, but I figure the more the merrier.

I'll provide him with an army, and I'll bring a couple of extra armies and some terrain (but I don't think I have enough for a map with me) for good measure.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker

Last edited by Buddy Lee; February 4th, 2019 at 01:17 PM.
Old February 4th, 2019, 01:37 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good deal everyone. Getting excited.
Old February 4th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Time to update the OP, buddy!

I also recommend using the "numbered list" feature to track attendees:

[LIST=1][*]G-O[*]DS[*]kldonnelly
[/LIST]

and so on. It tells you at a glance how many attendees you have, which means everything when it comes to maps.

= =
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:54 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Gurei-Ornery Do you need map volunteers? We can bring a couple.
Old February 4th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It looked like Hose and Hosey are both in the yes column, and I have a 4th maybe, who could also be a yes. So we will, in fact, need a bunch of maps.

= =
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:16 AM

We will probably need one of each in the list. I will build the first 3 at the store. 4 player maps are a challenge to bring in a car.
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. I'll take Castle Forge and Mergaine's Redoubt.

I note that Fulcrum Flogging doesn't need much, other than two RttFF's. Maybe someone with a lighter collection can still put that one together.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events