Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 10th, 2018, 01:49 PM

Dungeonstone Woo who?
WOTC Miniatures/Heroscape list?

I just got into Heroscape (Bought some game/figure lots on Ebay).

I am starting to play the game but also want to use the terrain and miniatures to supplement my traditional D&D games.

So since WOTC reused a lot of the D&D Miniatures figures in Heroscape, I am wondering if there is a list somewhere that details the "D&D miniatures" figures to their Heroscape counterpart.

For example:

Desert of Desolation: Feral Troll = Heroscape Underdark: Feral Troll
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:22 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: WOTC Miniatures/Heroscape list?

I don't think that there is, no. minisgallery.com has a list of all the D&D figures. Unfortunately you might have to just go through them all.
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=31114

Ask and you shall receive.
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:57 AM

Dungeonstone Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion